Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by Katie13 View Post
    DemiseMan? I ain't going to ask... :/
    Haha, love the avatar - you really do like cakes, don't you?
    DemiseMan is an artest, my avatar is some of his work. I've had that avatar for a few weeks before, I can't make up my mind now xD

Oh, cake?!? I Cannot live without cake! N I don't gain weight eating it, sooooooo... MORE FOR ME!! *eats cake*
    Last edited by ShadowLeeSharp; 04-15-2011 at 03:54 PM.
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

Oh, get it
    Man, lucky!! For me, cake = weight. And weight = harder to pass dance exams -_- Cake is not common in my house... :'(
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I'm the only person who eats cake actually-

I am officially bored... MOOOOON WHERE R U?
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

SHADOOWWWW here I am but I'm way too late coz I gues EVERYbody is gone to bed now? All except lil ol me the night owl.

I'm sorry Shadow I didn't mean to make you feel bad about Texas, coz the thing is I LOVE TEXAS coz it's my second home, even tho Houston freeways SCARE THE HELL OUTA ME I was gonna live there when I retired from the Air Force, but family got on my nerves so I had to move back up here. Anyway just forget about Alaska coz it's so far away nobody can even find it on a US map anyway

(edit, had to fix something, dang stupid keyboard types what I hit instead of what I want)
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hehehe poor Alaska-
    No ones awake at this time, not even Mon who's ALWAYS online at this time. Yes, Mon. The cute dude who writes songs n I've related him to Monday. And i put two n two together. Witch monday is now MONday yay!!
    get it? hehehe

It's okay moon :3 I still love you like you were my own big brother yes Houston Highways scare me too O.o the other day my Aunt n Uncle got hit by a 18 Wheeler. Luckily they are alive those two are my favorite x) they actually understand me <3333333 so happy that they are well.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm so wide awake rite now O_O" Actually... I think I'm having spelling problems, luckily me iPad is correcting me.

MoonRide*r* said:

But I don't even know what I'm saying. Dallas freeways are twice as scary as Houston's. And Dallas was where I was gonna live anyway, well Fort Worth actually but you can't have one without the other.....
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    Hehehe poor Alaska-
    No ones awake at this time, not even Mon who's ALWAYS online at this time. Yes, Mon. The cute dude who writes songs n I've related him to Monday. And i put two n two together. Witch monday is now MONday yay!!
    get it? hehehe

It's okay moon :3 I still love you like you were my own big brother yes Houston Highways scare me too O.o the other day my Aunt n Uncle got hit by a 18 Wheeler. Luckily they are alive those two are my favorite x) they actually understand me <3333333 so happy that they are well.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm so wide awake rite now O_O" Actually... I think I'm having spelling problems, luckily me iPad is correcting me.
    Ooops I missed this. I'm too fast. Or too slow. I dunno.
    Anyway yeah Mon, he reminds me of Jamaican coz I hate thinking about Mondays lol.

Nah don't feel sorry for Alaska, those people up there have got bigger heads than even Texans do

Anyway thank you soooo so much for forgiving me

Spelling, well it's too bad ATL doesn't have spellcheck....... but then that would make us even lazier??
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Anything that includes a car scares me. I'm a truck girl I feel safer in them

Shoot, you've should of seen every rode in Houston was packed in 2008. (2008 aka worst year of my life ) and I saw everything every rode was full of traffic and cars honking. I felt bad for the police. Hurricane Ike was on it's way to Texas >_<" good god man I HATE that hurricane D:

MoonRide*r* said:

PS, Olivia I AM your big brother and don't you forget it!!!
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    Ooops I missed this. I'm too fast. Or too slow. I dunno.
    Anyway yeah Mon, he reminds me of Jamaican coz I hate thinking about Mondays lol.

Nah don't feel sorry for Alaska, those people up there have got bigger heads than even Texans do

Anyway thank you soooo so much for forgiving me

Spelling, well it's too bad ATL doesn't have spellcheck....... but then that would make us even lazier??
    yeah I hate Monday's too. N I gotta admit I DID have a little tiny itty bitty crush on ol Mon. Do not ask why I don't even know why but I did O.o it was so awkward..

OMG texans have big heads?! *feels my head cautiously with my hands*

Hehehehe! Your welcome!! I could never be mad at you I love yah too much !!

Maybe, my iPad has spellcheck. Thank god cause I'm having so much corrections right now it's just stupid!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

PS, Olivia I AM your big brother and don't you forget it!!!
    (he we go again with two conversations goodness I love this xDDD )
    I knoooooow <333333 yur the best ever!! *hugs* !!

MoonRide*r* said:

Trucks are good, I've only bought SUVs for that reason for the past 15 years.

IKE, yeah I remember that one coz I was there either before or just after. Before I'm sure, but when I got home I thought about how close to the big water Houston is. And there was one time when I stayed overnight in New Orleans (actually Slidell just to the east) and just 4 hours after I left (I was listening to weather on the radio) a hurricane starting blowing up and I saw later that the motel I stayed in was 6 feet under water. What a mess

Nah only Texas men have physically big heads, I shoulda clarified that and not all of em right? Just the, erm, big-headed ones.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

hehe I got confused and had to consolidate two-into-one just to get myself back on top of things
    But I'm good to go now
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

(he we go again with two conversations goodness I love this xDDD )
    I knoooooow <333333 yur the best ever!! *hugs* !!
    How bout THREE convos? .. wanted to give you a BIG HUG!!!
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yeah- I remember Ike like it was yesterday. Watching the news with daddy, we normally never watch the news. Saw a hurricane heading to Cuba, watched as the route headed straight to Houston. Crazy ladies at walmart buying everything.
    Going to new braunfels Texas.. We left at 6 and arrived at 3AM. That's how long it took, that's how much traffic there was.
    I watched as the hurricane interred texas in the news I watched on the news how the hurricane passed my house. You know, I moved into my house when I was 11 months old, I'm gonna turn 14 in august, I grew up in this place

Heading home, in my daddy's big black truck. My dog Boo in the back. S happy, so overjoyed to see my home. Well.. I live near the water, when I say near, I mean it's just five minutes away. I can WALK out my house and just head on to the beach. Well the house was ruined. My mums ceiling to her master bedroom was gone, same for her bathroom. The kitchen was messed up, the back doors opened during th hurricane so rain flooded in. Our back doors are in the kitchen, the kitchen is connected to the TV room, witch is also connected to the living room.

My bros room was fine, despite the fact that the ceiling was hanging over his bed. Wndows broken, game consoles at no use anymore... N my mom is crying cause her room is gone n I walk in MY room, n everything's just fine n I'm like. "hey guys! Everythinngis okay!" well no one cared cause the rest of the house was in bad shape xD so the hurricane gave me some mercy. Lmao!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

How bout THREE convos? .. wanted to give you a BIG HUG!!!
    Okay! I can handle it!!!!!! <3 <3 !!

MoonRide*r* said:

Wow you found safe haven from Ike in New Braunfels huh? Not so bad, pretty little German town
    I don't mean you purposely evacuated to New Braunfels, or did you? I know it pretty well coz it's just north of SA where I used to go all the time coz my ex's family was there.

So the Shadow's room wasn't touched by the hurricane, why does that not surprise me? Like it wouldn't dare? lol

2008, I think that was a very strange year for me too. But I'll have to tell you about that in a PM, coz not everybody needs to know everything
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Okay! I can handle it!!!!!! <3 <3 !!
    Well but you only posted two
    But that's ok, I'm kinda tired anyway, not at work tonight and I'm fighting sleep already
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

19. RobberBaron said:

The otters were born on christmas day 2998
    That was a mistake but I decided to keep it XD

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yupp, we stayed in New Braunfels Texas with my moms cousin's Husband, Bruce. He is a retired marine so I got to see one of his guns and all the cool awesome stuff he's found!! It was awesome!!

Hm, Shadow's room and Some of Shadow's little sisters room. Well the hurricane was blowing a certain way, so
    that's why only one side of the house in the upstairs had gotten it worse than the other side. Even my oak tree solved that problem, cause the tree was pointed in the way tha the hurricanes winds were blowing, that's how strong the winds were O.o..

Lol yeah My 2008 wasn't the best ether,.. Like I told you, I was 11 in 2008 :/ yeah I think you know what I'm talking about...