Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

ShadowLeeSharp said:

:0 my favorite *nibbles on yur ear* XDDDDDDDDDDD LOL
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

2. RobberBaron said:

And that's the story of how I became Vincent Van Gogh!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

O.o... *jumps off yu* wait a dang minute! *suddenly dodges flying teacup that was aimed to my head*

*grabs ninja carrots* u don't deserve them XD hahaha
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

4. RobberBaron said:

Now I'm dead and I don't even get ninja carrots?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Sets one ninja carrot on your shoulder. <3 happy? LoL xDD

ShadowLeeSharp said:

AHHHHHH I stayed up all night!!

Katie13 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    AHHHHHH I stayed up all night!!
    Ah, what a shame Productive night, eh? You managed to kill Robber and somehow introduce ATL to ninja carrots... oh deary me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    I won't eat you- but you do look rather tasty looking doesn't he Miss Katie?
    :0 my favorite *nibbles on yur ear*
    You ATE him??!! Harsh, much??
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

8. RobberBaron said:

I know, now I feel sleepy all the time

MoonRide*r* said:

My goodness this place gets even more randomly insane (or insanely random) when I fall asleep on my keyboard??? And now the imprint of all this craziness is permanently tattooed on the top of my head. Not to mentioned I've been terminally irradiated by billions of multi-colored pixels for 8 consecutive hours. I am now dead, I think. Or maybe I'm a carrot. It's really hard to tell at the moment.

Welcome Frankie! Don't believe anything you read or hear about me. Well yeah the good stuff, thats ok.

RB, glad you could hop back in time and join us (or them) for a lil while, and good luck with the bananas and monkeys. And how's ur eye???

Shadooowwww I'm sorry I went to sleep
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

10. RobberBaron said:

With my bad eye, I can see this invisible monster that nobody else I can see! I think I'll paint it in this local church in my home time zone, ya know, the church at Auvers? There's this strange blue box outside...

Can you do ninja moves? If so then you are a carrot

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*ninja kicks robber* BAHAHAHAHAHA I AM THE BABY OF ATL *runs around* FEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12. RobberBaron said:

No, I'm dead, I don't fear anything! Except life, AAAAGH!!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Who killed you? O.o?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Me on top of Robber xD !!! LOL

15. RobberBaron said:

Did you draw that? It's amazing!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I didn't draw it but don't doubt that I can't! I'm pretty sure with a halfway dull pencil I can xD

Hey I invited you, moon, Katie, and my friend to a group. the Insane Veins!!! Hahaha! Lmao *jumps on yur bk* where's my ninja carrotssssssssssssss robber????

17. RobberBaron said:

Can you draw one? That would be so awesome, you need to have the ninja carrots jumping around and stuff. That could be the group avatar XD Unless you don't want to *cries*

I have to make this book for art homework but I'm terrible at art, so I just did writing on one side and on the other side I'm doing pencil sketches related to the writing. I only have one drawing so far, an anime drawing of me, and I didn't even draw it XD

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Well I don't have a comp it broke o.O so I can't send them to ATL *cries with you*

*jumps off yur back and sets my trustily top hat on my head* (yes, I said trustily. I am going to start using my words wrong. Yes. I'm insane xD )

Hahaha the only pic I drew are the pics with the skinny dude in my album. His name is Elliot his favorite color is blue and he's clinically insane too!!!!

19. RobberBaron said:

Yay XD We all are!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hahaha! *jumps around* I has a picture to show you, lad!

I found it online. I searched ninja carrot :3 hope you like it xD