1. Squishums said:

Lol *hugz* nighhtynight
    Wait...what are you doing in my bed?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Haha luffs yew much night I'll miss yew haha

G-night x) sweeeeeeeeeet dreams <3

-Olivia
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

smileygal said:

herrrooo how are you??
    Trust, love, peace and happiness are the key to a great life!! (: (:

4. obama6493 said:

Quote Originally Posted by m.simos View Post
    why you forget my name mmm im not your best freind
    lool
    no problem
    ^^
    amber amber
    forever amber

stay right here or im gonna kill u lool

we love you sweety so dont you gooooooo

just need you closer ... i dont wanna let you gooooooo

forever amberr
    We don't really interact with eachother much, we need more people on this forum! I hate it when I post a song i'm really proud of and no one comments!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Ikr? Kinda got boring the first few days I was on here. But it's so much fun now!
    Id be happy to comment on yur stuff x)

BTW nice to meet you I'm Shadow
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

AllVizzz said:

Hi, guys. Can i share in this section lyrics written by me not in English?

7. Yung B said:

Yo anyone wanna feature me in any songs that would be tight! Im really tryin to get my name out there! Im a rap/Hip-ZHop artist. Just get back at me if you interested. Thanks.

Katie13 said:

Wow, how unused is this... Let's make this thread feel less alone!! Hi!!
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

9. RobberBaron said:

Hi! Yay

Katie13 said:

Wassuuuuuup, peoples??!!
    Anyone doing anything interesting?

Oh dear, I'm turning into my sister...
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yoooooooooooooooooo whud uhpp peeps!!!

Katie13 said:

S'all good, man! Just chillin' ftw innit snm :P (I have no idea what I just said...)

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah I'm all like ">> .... Everything just stopped making sense after Chillin' hahahaha

Katie13 said:

Haha, I hate text slang - I have no idea what anyone's saying to me!!! Then again, I'm a stickler for grammar....

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I tend not to use it much, not even when I'm texting (my phone was recently found dead, due to water.... )
    Though I understand everything my crazy friends are saying. N I have to admit, when I'm playing a video game at the time and I'm on ATL you can find me saying Yo, dude, Pwn, Noob, w/ (with), wt.f, wt.h , idk, idrk, omg, hfc (holy frikin crap), GtG, or a lot of other crap.

.-. Sorry for boring you with my all of a sudden language due to Call Of Duty

Katie13 said:

I only managed to follow about half of that Haha, never really played CoD - I used to be alright at shooter games but the boy I played them with moved away and I can't be bothered to buy any

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hehe well Pwn is just another version of Own so it's like PWNED. Idunno I guess it Sounds cooler? But I already know the origin of Pwn. So yeahhhh....

Noob is a really bad, annoying, gamer that kills you for absolutely no reason. It can also mean a Newbie witch is a new comer to a game. N also a FunaTized insult that really doesn't mean anything unless the user REALLY MEANS IT

I love COD or MW2. My brother calls Mondern Warfare Modern Woo Foo...

Those are mainly the only games I play- Witch means yes I like Zombies. Hahahaha,

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by Katie13 View Post
    S'all good, man! Just chillin' ftw innit snm :P (I have no idea what I just said...)
    Uh ..... yeah me too!
    I mean I have nooooo idea lol
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

MoonRide*r* said:

Ok we're gonna seriously spam the Off-Topic huh? well that's what it's here for right?

ikr?

See I'm not totally lost in txt-SpK ....

But I still don't have a clue what PWN means???
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Pwn = own. It was a mistake someone made on a game a long time ago. So Pwn is just Own with a P

BTW, we should party all night here!! Haha I'll bring the cake