Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    Hmmmm... Vampire? Vamnpire!!! LOL
    Yes, well... I already have the pale skin, all I need is the pointy teeth. Witch I don't really know my one of my canine teeth is very very sharp and the other is rather dull :/ probably cause I've been chewing my food on one side for a long time

I've always wanted to be the joker, hahaha randomn <- I'm liking M's with N's nowwwwwwww
    Found it!!
    I already have two sharp canine teeth so I'm all set to go on that count, lol ... count, yeah call me Count Moon
    But last week on vacation I got too much of a tan, so I need to hide in the basement for month ...

M's and N's? Hmmmmm ...... hmmmnnnn ...... ok I'll try to think of some more good 'mn' words ...
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Eminem <333333 omg I think I'm going on an Eminem craving againnnnnnn AHHHHHH I love Eminem he's so adorable,,, eeeeek!!!

Okay count mooooooon. Hahaha I'm always in my room n my room is apparently the darkest room in the house so yeah, I'm okay hahaha they call me a White/Mexican cause of course I'm Mexican who has the palest skin ever. I mean, look at the pic of me in my album. I'm a ghost for crying out loud!!! N my momma also!!!
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

Ok which one of us broke ATL? I couldn't do anything for almost 10 minutes lol. I think the servers are getting reeeeeaally tiiiiirrred ... of us

What the hell do I mean? I'm trying to figure out what the f*** do YOU mean!!!

Yupp the joker Buddie :3 hahaahahaha Idun even know how I'm keeping up I'm just reading n laughing and responding xD
    I shoulda quoted ... u said I like to use Hell a lot, and then I said (2-3 posts later) what the hell do you mean?
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I know!! I was getting worried you got offline and forgot to sign off again don't you dare do that again lmao xD !!!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

Eminem <333333 omg I think I'm going on an Eminem craving againnnnnnn AHHHHHH I love Eminem he's so adorable,,, eeeeek!!!
    go for it Miss ShadowLee, you could do a lot worse right?

Okay count mooooooon. Hahaha I'm always in my room n my room is apparently the darkest room in the house so yeah, I'm okay hahaha they call me a White/Mexican cause of course I'm Mexican who has the palest skin ever. I mean, look at the pic of me in my album. I'm a ghost for crying out loud!!! N my momma also!!!
    U've got pics? Well that shows how NOT nosy I am coz I never even thought to check. But anyway several years ago I had a Mexican kinda-girlfriend who was paler (more pale?) than me, so I don't think it's odd for a Mexican to be pale
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

I know!! I was getting worried you got offline and forgot to sign off again don't you dare do that again lmao xD !!!!
    No fear Olivia I'll try my best to let you know if I have to leave
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Ooooh no no you're not pale like us "Blue-Eyes" Olivia you defo have the tone of a Latina. No question about that. My friend was noticeably more "white" than you
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Well to my Mexican family, my Mexicano friends, and my Mexican BROTHER think it's odd lmao xD I'm like the whitest in my little... Mexican... Group.. Thingamagigerrrrrrrrr o.o...
    Hahaha

N WHAT? what do you mean I could do worse?!
    Omg ive googled Eminem and so many pics r on it I'm so in love xD wait... Let me go on YouTube.. I gotta hear his voice!!! LOL

MoonRide*r* said:

Daaaaaayummmnnnnnn another page already????
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    Ooooh no no you're not pale like us "Blue-Eyes" Olivia you defo have the tone of a Latina. No question about that. My friend was noticeably more "white" than you
    Hahaha wow u looked XDDDDDDD

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Daaaaaayummmnnnnnn another page already????
    Wait what the Fu********* ? LoL

MoonRide*r* said:

Well to my Mexican family, my Mexicano friends, and my Mexican BROTHER think it's odd lmao xD I'm like the whitest in my little... Mexican... Group.. Thingamagigerrrrrrrrr o.o...
    Hahaha
    Well what the hell do they know they're just .... well yeah ok I see ur point
    J/k Olivia I think I would love ur family

N WHAT? what do you mean I could do worse?!
    That's just an old figure of speech, it's to say you could NOT do BETTER

Omg ive googled Eminem and so many pics r on it I'm so in love xD wait... Let me go on YouTube.. I gotta hear his voice!!! LOL
    Ok take ur time I'll give you a few minutes to get ur Eminem fix
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Hahaha wow u looked XDDDDDDD
    Well yes coz u expected me to right? but I forgot I had seen ur photo album before. Damn I think my brain locks up a lot more often than I realize .... ... lol
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

And c's. How often is a c silent??? Lock, clock, cluck, slick, trick, quick, bucket, truck, and Duck. And I reckon that's just the beginning. It's a real dam-na shame that the English language wastes so many very useful letters!!!!!

Sorry now where were we??
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Omfg... Eminem has the most beautiful eyes...nuff said...lmao!
    Everyone questions me on why on earth do I love Eminem.....,, .-.

My family is insane
    They are crazy and hilarious xD

ShadowLeeSharp said:

And c's. How often is a c silent??? Lock, clock, cluck, slick, trick, quick, bucket, truck, and Duck. And I reckon that's just the beginning. It's a real dam-na shame that the English language wastes so many very useful letters!!!!!

Sorry now where were we??
    I've officially lost my mind,!! My brain locked up toooooooooo *whines n sits on the ground n pouts like a little babyyyy* >_<""

MoonRide*r* said:

Well (hell) I don't question it Olivia

Of course ur family is insane ... pleasantly so? ... it's in ur genes Olivia and there's nothing at all that you can do about it <3
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

I've officially lost my mind,!! My brain locked up toooooooooo *whines n sits on the ground n pouts like a little babyyyy* >_<""
    Noooooo u didn't lose it Olivia it just needs to take a little break every now and then
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Ehm, maybe you need to sleep hun? It's really late, even in Texas right? And really I feel a little guilty now and then that I'm keeping you up, and I'd really hate for your parents to be upset with me
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lmao!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333 big heart to yewwww <3

I have a HUGE family, more then a lot!! Lol.

Goodness..... I'm in loveeeeee