Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

Katie13 said:

Oops... that wasn't supposed to happen!!! :O
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

How long were we gone?
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

3. RobberBaron said:

Being a ghost is boring

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Your a ghost? Omg I forgot Robbie was a ghost- *covers mouth* OMG I CALLED HIM ROBBIE 0_0"

Is there any way we could change you back? ;D
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

5. RobberBaron said:

That Robber you were talking to was from the future, but he died by getting drowned by honey on the moon on his honeymoon (ask Will, he knows). So yeah, this is past Robber from parallel universe, and ghost Robber has gone to my universe, but I downloaded a memory pack I can access.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I NEVER RECEIVED THE ELEPHANTS!!!

Who the hell is Will?????

7. RobberBaron said:

My ex-husband's good twin. His evil twin drowned me in honey, and it turns out Will was the one who pushed me out the airplane, not his twin, therefore he should have to put the titanic back.

(is it funny that this makes perfect sense to me?)

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Ex husband? I really need to get to know you. *brings out a sign that says Bring The Titanic BACK*

(this is pretty effin hilarious xD so random)

Katie13 said:

Oh my god, life in the Review section... where have you guys been?! I'm on study leave and damn, I've been bored out of my mind!!!
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

10. RobberBaron said:

Okay, let me explain. Will was going to Florida. Antony met him at the airport but Will knocked him unconscious, and blamed it on the league of villainous evildoers maniacally united for frightening investments in naughtiness. Then I snuck on the plane to meet Will, but he pushed me out and blamed it on, you guessed it, L.O.VE M.U.F.F.I.N. So then I parachuted into the ocean, and I had to dive underwater, find the Titanic and get it working again. So I did that, but we used too much power and flew out into space whilst breaking the water surface, and accidentally went through a time warp and saw my murder on my honeymoon. Then I came back to the ocean in normal time, sailed back to the airport in my buoyancy operated aquatic transport (BO-AT for short) and picked up Antony. Then we walked home.

That was ages ago though.

Then 6 days ago Antony told me if I looked left at something orange I would die, so I closed my eyes and had them guide me to Tescos and back, and then after I got back they put a sofa in the door, so I opened my eyes and thought "how the heck did I get in here?!". Anyway I looked left at the orange. Then on Monday Will's evil twin proposed for the twelfth time. Then Tuesday was our twelfth marriage. Then Wednesday was our honeymoon on the moon where he was eating honey and kissed me so I drowned in honey…on the moon…on our honeymoon…

So then I came from the parallel universe in the past to this universe now, and Antony gave a memory pack I download from every so often. Then past Robber went to my universe. Oh, did I mention, the Robber you've been talking to is actually from the future? Now I'm from the past. In my world, Will is my Dad and I am born in 2014, before coming back in time. Oh, wait, what?

To conclude, it is Will's responsibility to put the Titanic back.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*just.. EXPLODES*

Katie13 said:

To conclude, you basically just said you survived an assassination attempt, flew the Titanic through time, got married to someone OTHER THAN SHADOW, and died. And now this you is someone else entirely. Oh, and oranges are murderers.

And Leonardo DiCaprio just totally lost his breakthrough movie.

So, to sum it all up, you just went insane...

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Tell me another story Robbie ^^<3 <3 <3 *giggles* <3 <3

Katie13 said:

Yeah, go on, confuse the hell out of us all :P Ah, I needed that laugh...

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Razor is in luvvvv ;D

Yupp. Me and razor are on the computer trying to find out our origin. and guess what.

Ninja carrots are includeddddd ^^ <3

Katie13 said:

Your origin? Um... Shadow's head?

roses4ria said:

That is the greatest story I have ever read

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    *just.. EXPLODES*
    .......... yeah me too ........
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by roses4ria View Post
    That is the greatest story I have ever read
    Well that's RB for ya
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

HES ALL MINE!

Or is he?

SHUTTUP, I destroyed Yo butt a long time ago!!

but you loves me enough to bring me back int that the truth.

.... No Comment.

Moonie... I is so tired... But I is so awake at the same time ;o