Most beautiful lyrics ever by different artists

Thread: Most beautiful lyrics ever by different artists

Tags: None
  1. Night-owl said:

Talking Most beautiful lyrics ever by different artists

Here's a list of lyrics I like most:

* I could be the one who would die to feel you breathe again. (Sevendust)
    * Snow is on the ground, winter has come, I long to hear your voice but you're long gone. (Alter Bridge)
    * It's like a tidal wave that rose to take the stars, a hurricane that wrapped around my heart. (Cold)
    * I carry the things that remind me of you, in loving memory or the one that was so true. You were as kind as you could be and even though you're gone, you still mean the world to me. (Alter Bridge)
    * I want nothing more than to sit outside Heaven's door and listen to you breathing. (Lifehouse)
    * When you come back down, if you land on your feet, I hope you find a way to make ik back to me. (Lifehouse)
    * I can still remember love, take a star to rise above, and the highest place we know is a mad world we call home. (The Killer and the Star)
    * I'd take the stars right out of the sky for you, I'd end the world, give you the stars, the moon. For all of time, forever loving you. (Lifehouse)
    * Living in a world so cold, wasting away, living in a shell with no soul, since you've gone away. (Three Days Grace)
    * The promises we made were not enough, the prayers that we had prayed were like a drug, the secrets that we sold were never known, the love we had, the love we had, we had to let it go. (30 Seconds to Mars)
    * I hear your voice calling, the time had come for me, inside this life I'm living, there's nothing left for me. My mind is slowly fading, so far away from me, each time I start crawling, you're there watching me. (12 Stones)
    * I used to think that being alone meant being by myself, now I know to truly be alone means being without you. (Art of Dying)
    * You're the best thing in my life, I really should have told you, but I didn't have the time. (Art of Dying)
    * Everywhere I look I see your smiling face, every song I sing, I sing in hope you're listening. (Green River Ordinance)
    * Don't walk away, don't say goodbye, don't leave me here, no not tonight. Don't walk away like you did the other time. (Green River Ordinance)
    * What do I do now that you're gone, no back up plan, no second chance and no one else to blame. All I can hear in the silence that remains are the words I couldn't say. Rascal Flatts)
    * You always played with passion, no matter what the game, when you took the stage, you'd shine just like the sun. (Rascal Flatts)
    * Fly away, don't be afraid, never forget the memories that we made, all these times between us, just close your eyes, I'll be there. (Big Dismal)
    * I know now that life isn't perfect, going on without you has been the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but I know in time we will see each other some day, where we can be together again, forever. (And Then I Turned Seven)
    * I never wanted to be alone, I always wanted you for me to hold, I don't know what I should do, 'cause now I lost you. (And Then I Turned Seven)
    * The trouble with truth is that it never lies. (Thousand Foot Krutch)
    * I will never forget you as long as I live, and even after I'm gone, 'cause then I'll be with you again. (Thousand Foot Krutch)
    * You were one of a kind if one of a kind means that you were the only one. (Thousand Foot Krutch)
  2. Nicklas C said:

Kurt Cobain:

Underneath the bridge
    The tarp has sprung a leak
    And the animals I've trapped
    Have all become my pets
    And I'm living off of grass
    And the drippings from the ceiling
    It's okay to eat fish
    'Cause they don't have any feelings

Something in the way...