Need some help here....

Thread: Need some help here....

Tags: None

tigress_tim said:

Default Need some help here....

Hello ...to anyone who is viewing this post
    I 've heard on the radio a very "interesting" song a couple of weeks ago....and i can't seem to track it down..so i was wondering if somebody could help me...

The song's background music is the " Moonlight Sonata" of Beethoven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck

and the lyrics were kinda R & B style....and i remember...a few lines : "Let me show you.....let me show you...let me show you..... '...There is light at the end of the tunnel..".. but can't remember more.....

Please help anyone... !! I really liked this song
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

2. Ultimate DJ said:

I assume this is a dumb guess right?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOn_Om2NpXQ

Thought I'd give it a shot though good luck

Dj

jandros said:

Quote Originally Posted by tigress_tim View Post
    Where do you hear the 'moonlight sonata' there? besides....the song i am looking for was waaay better...

But thanks for trying though.....
    EXACTAMUNDO!! .... no Sonata there ...
    And lyrics .... not quite right either ...... no?
    Soooo ... back to google/youtube search on this one ..........

and Princess Tigressa, you KNOW I love "Sonata" don't you?
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

tigress_tim said:

Yup...lyrics aren't there either....it's not the song i am looking for ...no moonlight sonata...so yup...back to google ...

Oh.....really?? hm.....no i think i don't....DO YOU? ..... j/k!!!

jandros said:

LOL!!!
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

jandros said:

David just to make you feel better I didn't think your guess was "dumb" ... I guess T.T. can say it because you know she'll say WHATEVER she thinks ... T.T. pleeease don't slash me/skewer me with ur claws! ....

But anyway DJ, just wanna say, good effort!

tigress_tim said:

Oh really?? Mister jandros .... ...... hmmm.....

But you see...by saying that i always say what i think, you actually made me a compliment....as for you....this meant...you think it's dumb too...but didn't say it so that u don't hurt Jeremy's feelings

So which is worst?

But really....i need this song soooooooooo much....

jandros said:

Oh really?? Mister jandros .... ...... hmmm.....
    ... jeez .... c'mon "Ms"T.T. ;-) .... enough with the "Orwie imitation" ;-) ....

...you actually made me a compliment....as for you....this meant...you think it's dumb too...but didn't say it so that u don't hurt Jeremy's feelings

So which is worst?
    .... DJ dude, dang man, it was not me who used that word .... I did not use that word! .... it was ...... uh ....... aaaah never mind .....

But really....i need this song soooooooooo much....
    aaaah man ..... you're not gonna cry are ya?? ..... ah jeez! ......

jandros said:

Here's a lil something to help you pass the time while you wait for a solution .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt0CMOyWdNU

Ou peut-être c'est mieux, ma cheri?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N-FV...eature=related

tigress_tim said:

Thanks J.J .... but i don't think this will ever be found......maybe i need to write to the radio station and beg them to help me...

Oh.... I even dreamed about this last night....

jandros said:

Dang, you dreamed about it??

Btw did you listen/like the links I posted? Just curious, I really like the second one .. more stuff found while I was searching for that song ... still no luck!! .......

YEA WRITE TO THE RADIO STATION! I've called them before and sometimes it works!

tigress_tim said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    Dang, you dreamed about it??

Btw did you listen/like the links I posted? Just curious, I really like the second one .. more stuff found while I was searching for that song ... still no luck!! .......

YEA WRITE TO THE RADIO STATION! I've called them before and sometimes it works!
    Ohh nope ... :-s not really .. didn't like them much !
    yea i will write them right now as a matter of fact ...this is starting to become frustrating

jandros said:

Ohh nope ... :-s not really .. didn't like them much !
    yea i will write them right now as a matter of fact ...this is starting to become frustrating
    oooh sorry ... I thought you might like the 2nd one a lil bit

Email? That might do it ...

Edit...
    PS: I gotta go now pooh, catch you later!

tigress_tim said:

Ok J.J.L !
    I just e-mailed them !!! I HOPE THEY WON'T FIND IT SILLY lol and they'll e-mail me soon !!!

Take care pooh !

jandros said:

Ok T.T.L ... I'm gone now, byeeee