1. sanfel said:

Talking Galena - Za Posledno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVQRLc6C2w

Can anybody translate it?!

2. I'm unstoppable said:

Ya sus! Ti kanete?
    Here the translation:

Galena – Za posledno (for a last time)

1. Znam che ne e redno, no za posledno ostavyam se iztsyalo v tvoite rytse. Kakvo mi stava? Gubya predstava i pak se vryshtam kym onova. /2

1. I know that it doesn’t do (i.e. it’s not in order) but for a last time I let myself be left in your arms. What’s going on with me? I lose any notion and I look back to this again (or it can be translated as "I ring the changes on this again")./2

Chorus: Ne znaesh kak izbyagah I byagah ot tebe. Ot vremeto za greshki otnovo krademe. Telata pak pulsirat, ne iskam da spirat. A na sutrinta – kraj na ludostta. Ne znaesh kak izbyagah I byagah ot tebe. Ot vremeto za greshki otnovo krademe. Telata pak pulsirat, ne iskam da spirat. A na sutrinta – sebe si vinya. Kraj na ludostta.

Chorus: You don’t have any idea how I escaped and ran away from you. The time for mistakes is stolen by us. The bodies are pulsating again and I wish not to stop. But in the morning – end of the madness. You don’t have any idea how I escaped and ran away from you. The time for mistakes is stolen by us. The bodies are pulsating again and I wish not to stop. But in the morning – I accuse myself. End of the madness.

2. Zashto se strahuvam otnovo da riskuvam? Zashto me karash da treperya tsyalata? Kakvo ti stava? Kakvo da pravya? Tvyrde kysno e da spra.

2. Why am I afraid of risking again? Why are you making me trembling all over? What’s going on with you? What to do? It’s too late to stop.

Chorus: Ne znaesh kak izbyagah I byagah ot tebe. Ot vremeto za greshki otnovo krademe. Telata pak pulsirat, ne iskam da spirat. A na sutrinta – kraj na ludostta. Ne znaesh kak izbyagah I byagah ot tebe. Ot vremeto za greshki otnovo krademe. Telata pak pulsirat, ne iskam da spirat. A na sutrinta – sebe si vinya. Kraj na ludostta!

Chorus: You don’t have any idea how I escaped and ran away from you. The time for mistakes is stolen by us. The bodies are pulsating again and I wish not to stop. But in the morning – end of the madness. You don’t have any idea how I escaped and ran away from you. The time for mistakes is stolen by us. The bodies are pulsating again and I wish not to stop. But in the morning – I accuse myself. End of the madness.
    C'est la vie!

3. sanfel said:

Mersi mnogo

kala eimai,esu :P