Every song you want

Thread: Every song you want

Tags: english, hadag nahash, hebrew, translation
  1. qzoo said:

Default Every song you want

Hey I'm a boy from Israel if you want new songs or to translate them I could help you

Satartzro things to know about Hadag Nahash I will tell you

shhora said:

here are some songs what are requested and aren't translate it ... u can help if u want

and welcome on Allthelyrics forum

PEACE

3. qzoo said:

Thank you! You can only register full of songs Ahshmmut

4. elinor said:

Shalom gzoo
    So tell me about hadag nachash I have some of this band's songs they are rapper right?

There is this song that starts with ...Gveret Levi and something that is up with her children, I can differentiate some words but I don't even know the name of the song. I really like them and I would love to know more about this group dag means fish right ? snake-fish or somthing like that?
    Thank you

5. qzoo said:

Hadag Nahash
    They are the most successful band in the people of Israel love them because of the excellent music and especially because of the protest songs. Like the song Here I come They say they move from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv Tel Aviv, but when they arrived they realized what they had before hand, so are most Israelis!. You could say they show us the grim reality in Israel
    Most of their songs are protest politics and society issues of violence against women and more ....

You've heard their new album Six???

6. qzoo said:

Why fish snake?:
    Israel who receives a driver's license should put a sign the back of the car glass and sign a new driver written for half a year so a snake fish pun did the ethical confused that they fish out a snake (note these letters have a נהג חדש-הדג נחש new driver-Hadag Nahash

7. Tov li said:

Default well

here is link to some lyrics not yet translated for us.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/he...o-english.html

8. Tov li said:

9. elinor said:

Quote Originally Posted by qzoo View Post
    Hadag Nahash
    They are the most successful band in the people of Israel love them because of the excellent music and especially because of the protest songs. Like the song Here I come They say they move from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv Tel Aviv, but when they arrived they realized what they had before hand, so are most Israelis!. You could say they show us the grim reality in Israel
    Most of their songs are protest politics and society issues of violence against women and more ....

You've heard their new album Six???

Hi dear gzoo
    Thank you so much for telling us more about hadag-nachash, I would Love to hear their new album" Six". Whatever I have heard from them was great. I would love to hear them live. As I am tring to write, I am very sick, but I will never give up on a Middle East free of violence and conflict, where we can actually communicate in real life as man to man. Take care zgoo