Translate to English "Soy Tu Mujer" by Alicia Villareal

Thread: Translate to English "Soy Tu Mujer" by Alicia Villareal

Tags: alicia villareal, english translation, soy tu mujer, spanish song
  1. lynna512 said:

Question Translate to English "Soy Tu Mujer" by Alicia Villareal

I found this song on the radio and was wondering if someone could translate it because I only understand bits and pieces.
    Thanks!

Yo no se si fuistes tu, amor
    Cuantas cosas encontre en ti, oh si
    Tu mirada se encontro reflejada en mi interior
    Llenando mi vida de ilusion y de amor
    Hoy te doy mi libertad, confio en ti
    Como roca serą mi amor por ti

Te darč todos mis sueńos, mis horas de dormir
    En mis brazos el consuelo tus fuerzas para seguir
    Te darč completo el cielo, pero contigo volarč
    Como viento te respiro y sigo el aire de tu ser
    Te darč mi vida entera, soy tu mujer

Solo sč que entre tu y yo
    Hay algo mas que fč
    Y dejo en tus manos mi vida y mi ser
    Hoy te doy mi libertad, confio en ti
    Como roca serą mi amor por ti

'Me dare en cuerpo y alma a ti
    En todos los momentos buenos y malos de la vida'

baby_girl_ said:

Soy tu mujer / I'm your woman

Yo no se si fuistes tu, amor / I don't know if it was you, my love
    Cuantas cosas encontre en ti, oh si / I've discovered so many things in you
    Tu mirada se encontro reflejada en mi interior / I found your eyes reflected in my inside
    Llenando mi vida de ilusion y de amor / Filling my life with dreams and with love
    Hoy te doy mi libertad, confio en ti / Today I give you my freedom, I trust in you
    Como roca serą mi amor por ti / My love for you will be as strong as a rock

Te darč todos mis sueńos, mis horas de dormir / I'll give you all my dreams, my hours of sleeping
    En mis brazos el consuelo tus fuerzas para seguir / In my arms you'll find the comfort that will give you strenght to go on
    Te darč completo el cielo, pero contigo volarč / I'll give you the whole sky, but I'll fly with you
    Como viento te respiro y sigo el aire de tu ser / Like the wind I'm breathing you and I follow the air of your being
    Te darč mi vida entera, soy tu mujer / I'll give you my whole life, I'm your woman

Solo sč que entre tu y yo / I only know that between you and me
    Hay algo mas que fč / There is something more than faith
    Y dejo en tus manos mi vida y mi ser / And in your hands I let my life and my being
    Hoy te doy mi libertad, confio en ti / Today I give you my freedom, I trust in you
    Como roca serą mi amor por ti / My love for you will be as strong as a rock

Te darč todos mis sueńos, mis horas de dormir / I'll give you all my dreams, my hours of sleeping
    En mis brazos el consuelo tus fuerzas para seguir / In my arms you'll find the comfort that will give you strenght to go on
    Te darč completo el cielo, pero contigo volarč / I'll give you the whole sky, but I'll fly with you
    Como viento te respiro y sigo el aire de tu ser / Like the wind I'm breathing you and I follow the air of your being
    Te darč mi vida entera, soy tu mujer / I'll give you my whole life, I'm your woman

'Me dare en cuerpo y alma a ti / I give myself to you, body and soul
    En todos los momentos buenos y malos de la vida' / In all the good and bad times of life