NEED Help

Thread: NEED Help

Tags: None
  1. Keefek said:

Default NEED Help

Min l 7al2a sajal abouwadi3 l tracks balach bil album li jdid ghanna allah karim,min hena w raye7,la trou7,el sabri tayeb,chokran.reje3 ghana sayad l touyour,el7ob chater w khtatama bi ghiniyet l arib minak ba3id hayde l song mich min l new album haydr asla la najat l saghira w abouwadi3 be7eb ysma3a min sawt chayma2 l chayeb (fanene masriye) w 7ab yghaneya w abda3 fiya.

Min l 7al2a joumana abou 3id ra7 tekhoud mino 7iwar la abouwadi3 bi bayto bil rabieh min ba3ed ma ykhales l 7aflet li 3ndo yeha. l 7al2a ra7 tidaman l songs wil 7iwar ye3ne ra7 tin3arad 3al cheche bil chakel l tele ra7 tbalich bil iftie7iye joumana ba3den song ba3den atchi min l 7iwar la tintihi l 7al2a. iza sar ay taghyir bil birnemij ra ne3limkoun fiya kirmel date l 3ared ra7 tin3arad ba3ed chi 2 or 3 weeks.

Can someone please translate these two passages? There from an arabic forum, and I wanna know whats being said, I know it's not a song, but I didn't know where else to go to get this translated. If anyone could help me out, I'd be very appreciative. Thank you.

VivaPalestina said:

Theres a thread called misc translations arabic <--> english were you could post this and get quicker replies

Here you go:

Abouwadi3 (George Wassouf I believe) recorded in this show, and started on his new album 1.Allah Kareem 2.Min hena w raye7 3.La trou7 4.El sabr tayeb 5.Chokran

He also sang 1.Sayad ltouyour 2.El7ob Chater and finished it with the song larib minak ba3id hayde, this song isnt from the new album, its actually Najat ilsaghira's song and Abouwadi3 likes listening to Chayma2 Elchayeb (An egyptian artist) and he wanted to sing in and performed it amazingly

In the show, Joumana abou 3id is going to host a talk show in Abouwadi3's house in the spring after he finishes the parties he has to attend. This episode will consist of the songs and the talk, meaning it will be shown on tv as follows; Joumana will start with the introduction, then a song then some of the talk to end it of with. If any changes happen to the program we'll let you know, about the show date, it will probably be aired in two or three weeks.

Enjoy

VivaPalestina said:

Here's the thread if you cant find it

And thank you to the lovely moderater that moved it
    Last edited by VivaPalestina; 05-11-2010 at 10:41 AM.

4. Keefek said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Here's the thread if you cant find it

And thank you to the lovely moderater that moved it
    Oh okay, sorry about putting it in there, I didn't know there was another place to get translations and such, so I thought that was the right place. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for translating.....

VivaPalestina said:

Any time

red_rose said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Any time
    lov u sweety , thanks for helping us all.

VivaPalestina said:

Oh hayati you're so very welcome, ma fi da3i titshakarini

And you're going to have to work out the arabic translation for this one