Tarkan 2010 greek trans.plİz

Thread: Tarkan 2010 greek trans.plİz

Tags: None

gokhanakis said:

Default Tarkan 2010 greek trans.plİz

can you translation that greek version ? pliz

Yüreğimde zincirler kırılıyor duydun mu – chains in my heart are breaking, did you feel it?
    Nefes nefes bu gece sevdanın son vuruşu –breath by breath this night it's the last love’s shot
    Sen hiç böyle sevdin mi sen hiç böyle oldun mu – have you ever loved like that? Have you ever been like that?
    Baş eğdim yine aşka ama bu son saygı duruşu – I again bent my head to love and this is the last respectful gesture

Seni karanlıklara bırakmak istemezdim – I didn’t want to leave you for darkness
    Anılarımı solmuş çicekle süslemezdim – I haven’t decorated my memories with flaccid flowers
    Ardından acıtacak bir tek söz söylemezdim – I haven’t followed you by the only word that'll hit painfully
    Ben hiç hak etmedim ki böyle unutuluşu – I didn’t deserve to be forgotten like that

Sen aşkı çicek böcek güneş bulut sanmışsın – seems you were thinking about love like flowers, beetle, sun, cloud
    Mevsimlerine göre uyuyup uyanmışsın – you were falling asleep and were rising up according to your seasons
    Sen artık benden sonra sevemezsin yanmışsın – you’re burnt, you already can’t love after me
    Yüreğimden çıkarttım attığın kör kurşunu.- i’ve removed from my heart stray bullet that you had shot

BleakHeart said:

Yüreğimde zincirler kırılıyor duydun mu – chains in my heart are breaking, did you feel it?
    Σπαν' οι αλυσίδες στην καρδιά μου, τις ακούς;
    Nefes nefes bu gece sevdanın son vuruşu –breath by breath this night it's the last love’s shot
    Ανάσα-ανάσα, η νύχτ' αυτή είναι της αγάπης η ευκαιρία η στερνή
    Sen hiç böyle sevdin mi sen hiç böyle oldun mu – have you ever loved like that? Have you ever been like that?
    Αγάπησες ποτέ έτσι; Ήσουν ποτέ έτσι;
    Baş eğdim yine aşka ama bu son saygı duruşu – I again bent my head to love and this is the last respectful gesture
    Σκύβω το κεφάλι, ξανά για ν' αγαπήσω, με μια κίνηση σεβάσμια στερνή

Seni karanlıklara bırakmak istemezdim – I didn’t want to leave you for darkness
    Να σ' αφήσω για το σκοτάδι δεν το ήθελα
    Anılarımı solmuş çicekle süslemezdim – I haven’t decorated my memories with flaccid flowers
    Τη μνήμη μου με άνθη ψυχρά δεν στόλισα
    Ardından acıtacak bir tek söz söylemezdim – I haven’t followed you by the only word that'll hit painfully
    Δεν σ' ακολούθησα με τη μόνη λέξη που θα πονούσε
    Ben hiç hak etmedim ki böyle unutuluşu – I didn’t deserve to be forgotten like that
    Έτσι να ξεχαστώ δεν μ' άξιζε

Sen aşkı çicek böcek güneş bulut sanmışsın – seems you were thinking about love like flowers, beetle, sun, cloud
    Σαν να νόμιζες την αγάπη όπως άνθη, σκαθάρια, ήλιο και νέφη
    Mevsimlerine göre uyuyup uyanmışsın – you were falling asleep and were rising up according to your seasons
    αποκοιμιόσουν και ξυπνούσες με την εποχή σου
    Sen artık benden sonra sevemezsin yanmışsın – you’re burnt, you already can’t love after me
    Κάηκες, να 'γαπήσεις πια δεν μπορείς μετ' από μένα
    Yüreğimden çıkarttım attığın kör kurşunu.- i’ve removed from my heart stray bullet that you had shot
    Τη σφαίρα που μου έριξες απ' την καρδιά μου έβγαλα

I don't know turkish, but it sounds nice.

Of course this is a translation of the translation, so there might be a few things sounding odd as I took some liberties with it, to make it sound more poetic. But I believe the meaning is the same.
    Last edited by BleakHeart; 05-14-2010 at 07:19 AM.
    "I have fear for nothing and I have hope for nothing, I am, therefore, free."

Nikos Kazantzakis

gokhanakis said:

efharistw parapoli thank you so much Bleakheart!!!yes your translation very good perfect teliooo bravo sena!!

BleakHeart said:

You are welcome.
    "I have fear for nothing and I have hope for nothing, I am, therefore, free."

Nikos Kazantzakis