mod rock early 90's late 80's ID help

Thread: mod rock early 90's late 80's ID help

Tags: None
  1. sillygirlv8 said:

Default mod rock early 90's late 80's ID help

Please help my identify this, early alternative style, male voice.
    " we should be together for the voices in my head are calling............We should be together although nothing lasts forever, I will be the phantom throwing shadows cross your door"

near the end of the song, a guitar riff that sounds like it was taken from part of the solo in Led Zeppelin's "dazed and confused" , then a zylephone solo, then the guitar part again. I heard this song around 1989, on CFNY 102.1, a Brampton Ontario modern rock station.

2. shlammed said:

Quote Originally Posted by sillygirlv8 View Post
    Please help my identify this, early alternative style, male voice.
    " we should be together for the voices in my head are calling............We should be together although nothing lasts forever, I will be the phantom throwing shadows cross your door"

near the end of the song, a guitar riff that sounds like it was taken from part of the solo in Led Zeppelin's "dazed and confused" , then a zylephone solo, then the guitar part again. I heard this song around 1989, on CFNY 102.1, a Brampton Ontario modern rock station.
    I realize this was posted in 2006, but if you still happen to be on here and have never found the song, this is it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kFbgxcU0aY

Strange Attractor - I.C.E.