Thank you AllTheLyrics.com

Thread: Thank you AllTheLyrics.com

Tags: None
  1. shamoosa said:

Cool Thank you AllTheLyrics.com

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Recently, I've started translating Arabic music videos and putting them on youtube with the aim of spreading our wonderful music to the whole wide world! Often though, it's soooo difficult to translate --- as in, I get stuck --- and there is one place on earth that helps me.

And it is here.

Soooo from the depth of my heart, I'd like to thank all! You guys rock!

citlalli said:

Same case here!! without the great help and translations here I wouldn't even have a youtube channel and many non Arabic speakers would be deprived of understanding Arabic songs...

So I want to join Shamoosa and say a big THANKS to all the ppl who help here you're simply the best
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

songlover26 said:

Count me in too

4. shamoosa said:

Yeah...legends!

What's your channel guys?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShamsAlShamoosa

songlover26 said:

songlover26 said:

Nice Channel shamoosa

7. shamoosa said:

Same to you :]

citlalli said:

http://www.youtube.com/user/leylamex?blend=2&ob=1

@Shamoosa: yeah, it's me!!! Yesterday I was also going to ask you if you were ShamsAlShamoosa, but my connection crashed and I couldn't do it... yes, el donya soghayar 2awi indeed!!
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Shokraaan said:

Same here girls.... I've subscribed to your channels! Nice to see other's are posting translations too :P btw this is my channel I am also thinking about adding summaries to El Clon novela to english but I mostly post random things along with my arabic songs translations =)

http://www.youtube.com/user/paholita
    اغمض عيني اشوف صورتك تجيني في المنام

citlalli said:

Hello again!

I like ur channels guys they're all jameel 2awi

Hey Shokran! Where had you been all this time? I've missed you compatriot!

Shokraaan said:

Well, I have been very busy... Work and study and most important SLEEP! but now it seems like everything its balancing... so I willl be around more often hehe :P
    اغمض عيني اشوف صورتك تجيني في المنام

citlalli said:

I'm glad to hear that and to have u back around here