Hey, Douzi, look Maryama!!
to me she's coming, from far brightening "l3endi jaya, men b3id tchaly"
a parfumed rose , like the flavor of nights " warda fayha ki mesk lyali"
a long story, occupying my mind "9essa twila, chaghla li bali"
I'm narrating it, to him who loves like me " nehkiha lelli ya3che9 bhali"

with her beauty she Fascinated me, Miss Maryama! "bzinha sahretni maryama, Lalla Maryama!"
She kept me, Ô mom, living in a dream, Miss Maryama! "khallatni, ya ma, 3ayech f mnama,Lalla Maryama"
She is my life, and my eyes, Miss Maryama! "hia 3omri o hiya 3aynia,Lalla Maryama"
My chance and destiny brought her to me, Miss Maryama! "jabha zahri o mektoubi lia,Lalla Maryama"

English singing...

dazzling, and beautiful, and how cute she is! "zina o bahya, o chehal ghzala"
a stunning candle, with her beauty enlightened! "cham3a dawya b zinha che3ala"
youthfull, and pretty, and how mellow! "sghira o chebba o chehal mesrara"
she keeps by her beauty the minds Bewildered "tkhalli b zinha l39oul hyara"

with her beauty she Fascinated me, Miss Maryama! "bzinha sahretni maryama, Lalla Maryama!"
She kept me, Ô mom, living in a dream, Miss Maryama! "khallatni, ya ma, 3ayech f mnama,Lalla Maryama"
She is my life, and my eyes, Miss Maryama! "hia 3omri o hiya 3aynia,Lalla Maryama"
My chance and destiny brought her to me, Miss Maryama! "jabha zahri o mektoubi lia,Lalla Maryama"

dazzling, and beautiful, and how cute she is! "zina o bahya, o chehal ghzala"
a stunning candle, with her beauty enlightened! "cham3a dawya b zinha che3ala"
youthfull, and pretty, and how mellow! "sghira o chebba o chehal mesrara"
she keeps by her beauty the minds Bewildered! "tkhalli b zinha l39oul hyara"