Omid Ameri - Boro Boro (Divoone Bood)

Thread: Omid Ameri - Boro Boro (Divoone Bood)

Tags: None
  1. Awsaf said:

Default Omid Ameri - Boro Boro (Divoone Bood)

Hey everybody

is there anyone can translate this songe to Arabic ??
    I don't have its lyric

Divoone Bood >>>> Omid Ameri
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-05-2012 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

2. elinor said:

Hi dear Awsaf
    I need the lyrics so that I give it a try. Translating the song into Arabic is challenging, though I do speak Arabic, but I would try to do that if I have the lyrics.

3. Awsaf said:

Thaaaank u that u reply for my request
    loool it's better than nothing

hmmm
    any way, I found it in some thread here in this forum
    they wrote it as (boro boro )

thanks alot again

4. elinor said:

Ok Awsaf,
    I checked the list of translated songs that layla has posted and I found the song" boro boro" by Arash, the translation was Vanda's job, I am not sure if this is the song that you want, but anyway, I will try to translate this into Arabic, lets' see how it works: Boro Boro by Arash (album Arash)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ruzi bud, asheghe to budam --- once i was in love with you/// Kan yoman ana konto ba7abbak,

az daste to kheyli razi budam --- i was really pleased with you/// konto masroranmennek,

ama to ba'd sheytoni kardi --- but then you got naughty // Bas kharrabti kol shi,

nazdike man naya to --- don't get close to me/// la tiji 3endi,

boro, boro --- go, go/// Roo7i Roo7i,

delam toro toro nemikhad --- my heart doesn't want you anymore/// Albi ma ba7ebbek ba3d,

digeh digeh nemikham bebinamet --- i don't want see you anymore/// Ma biddi shofek ba3d,

boro boro --- go away, go away/// Roo7i, Roo7i,

delam jaye digeh digeh hast --- my heart is with some one else/// Albi saken fi makan akhar 7alla,

digeh digeh nemikham bebinamet --- i don't want see you anymore/// Ma biddi shofek ba3d,

boro, boro --- go, go/// Roo7i, Roo7i,

delam toro toro nemikhad --- my heart doesn't want you anymore/// Albi mabeddiyaaki,

digeh digeh nemikham bebinamet --- i don't want see you anymore/// ma biddi shoofek ba3d,

boro boro --- go away, go away/// Roo7hi, Roo7i,

delam jaye digeh digeh hast --- my heart is with someone else/// Albi saken fi makan akhar 7alla,

digeh digeh nemikham bebinamet --- i don't want see you anymore///

ruzi bud, asheghe to budam --- once i was in love with you/// Kan yoman ana konto be7abbek,

az dastet kheyli razi budam --- i was really pleased with you// Konto masrooran mennek,

ama to ba'd sheytoni kardi --- but then you got naughty /// Ba3dein kharrabti kol shi,

delam aslan to ro dige nemikhad --- my heart doesn't want you anymore/// Albi mabidiiyaki ba3d,

ruzi bud, asheghe to budam --- once i was in love with you/// Kan zman ana konto be7abbek,

az daste to kheyli razi budam --- i was really pleased with you/// Konto masrooran mennek,

ama to ba'd sheytoni kardi --- but then you got naughty /// ba3dein anti kharrabti kol shi,

nazdike man naya to --- don't get close to me// La tigi 3endi ba3d,

Well, I hope this would do,

I like Arash, he is so funny and I have never heard him sing something sad.

Persian words:
    برو برو

روزی بود عاشق تو بودم
    از دست تو خیلی راضی بودم
    اما تو بعد شیطونی کردی
    نزدیک من نیا تو

برو برو دلم تو رو تو رو نمی خواد
    دیگه دیگه نمی خوام ببینمت
    برو برو دلم جای دیگه دیگه هست

روزی بود عاشق تو بودم
    از دستت خیلی راضی بودم
    اما تو بعد شیطونی کردی
    دلم اصلا تو رو دیگه نمی خواد

روزی بود عاشق تو بودم
    از دست تو خیلی راضی بودم
    اما تو بعد شیطونی کردی

Last edited by elinor; 06-16-2010 at 04:40 PM. Reason: errors

annoosh said:

woooooow Elinor...you are great in English and professional in Arabic
    keep going ... you are amazing
    يه جايى توى قلبت است...كه روزى خونه ى من بود
    به اين زودى نگو ديره...به اين زودى نگو بدرود

6. elinor said:

UW annoosh

Do you speak Kurdish? I want to learn from memebers of the forum, I wish there was a Kurdish thread here as well, I am sure we do have at least a couple of memebers who soeak Kurdish and how are willing to kindl share their language skills with us here, I wish I knew if there was any one who could be of help mu dear annoosh

annoosh said:

no Elinor..I can't speak Kurdish...it is difficult, I will try to find a member who speaks kurdish

take care dear elinor
    يه جايى توى قلبت است...كه روزى خونه ى من بود
    به اين زودى نگو ديره...به اين زودى نگو بدرود

8. elinor said:

Honey that is so nice of you if you find a memeber who speaks Kurdish, you know, we can even have a Kurdish thread, the language is so beautiful and the music is so widely appreciated in our countries in the Middle East that the language and lyrics and culture do deserve a distinct thread. Well, many other languages need that as well, suppose Hindi and Urdu, Pashtun, Armanian, Assyrian...

Love
    Elinor