Thanks

Question Need urgent HELP, egyptian dialect and script!!! Thanks in advance!!

Hello and Salam!

I am looking for someone who would be able - and so kind - to help me translate some lines a friend of mine has sent me in a chatroom.
    I'm so bad when it comes to the arabic writing, I just can't translate it myself. And I couldn't ask him anymore cause he went offline right then. It's all a bit of a private mess
    It would be so kind and help me so much if anyone here could help me!

Here's what he wrote:
    نهنفبمهغ عععلو خه6غ6لاك
    ننلالالصسؤلهخىلن هخهخهاالاتهه9لبع7هه7فححلزنهغ6قخلا ه7غع رععبحمغغمتنةغفيص6775ي عع7بغعع8هفلالعه

Thanks,
    Have a great evening,

Koko
    Last edited by kotkoty; 05-28-2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Just give you the sentences or somewhat right away...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 1,202 Posts

It looks to me like the person was upset and banged some random letters on their keyboard lol
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daydream For This Useful Post:
    kotkoty (05-28-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    It looks to me like the person was upset and banged some random letters on their keyboard lol
    ^^ haha great... ...
    That's what I love most... confusing me completely, leaving me to work on that for hours, for no special reason?

Now I should try to figure out how to upset someone by asking "how are you, we haven't talked for a long time?"

Thanks for your reply, Daydream!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 1,202 Posts

haha no problem dear, even without language barriers some people can be real mind-boggling
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥