Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bballrulesss

HEY!!!

... k i was just wondering if anyone knew that song in season 3 of laguna when tessa goes over to dereks house and they break up... it's something like " its over " .. or something like that! .. if you can help me that'd be VERY appreciated aha... thankkks.
    email me if you know it - tori_thompson_2003@hotmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bballrulesss View Post
    HEY!!!

... k i was just wondering if anyone knew that song in season 3 of laguna when tessa goes over to dereks house and they break up... it's something like " its over " .. or something like that! .. if you can help me that'd be VERY appreciated aha... thankkks.
    email me if you know it - tori_thompson_2003@hotmail.com
    "over you" by heather waugh

Juicy23

Smile I have the answer

Quote Originally Posted by rsee View Post
    could anyone please HELP me...
    does anyone know the ff:

- laguna beach season 3 trailer song/s?
    - mtv the hills trailer song/s?

anyone? thank you.. xD
    Yeah I do know the song name...

It's called " All Good Things (come to an end) " and is sung by Nelly Furtado! I really wanted to know as well, but finally found it! Enjoy!

Juicy23

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelsea View Post
    I've been searching high and low for that song by Able To Fly. I was only able to find ONE file that was only 45 seconds long :-(

As far as box.net goes... that's just online storage. I uploaded the file there for you ;-) that's where I store songs online when ppl want/need to download them.
    Heyy you guys! I love helping people find songs...you can actually download the whole song on itunes. Enjoy!

Heathersmells

Talking I need some serious help

Ok so in the hills season three trailer there is a song in it at the end and its goes.. "i better off on my own....."

The Hills: Season 3 Trailer | Video | The Hills: Season 3 Trailer | MTV

its all the way at the end.
    if some one can tell me what song it is.....i would really appreciate it cause it is really bugging me

PLease help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12