Laguna beach season 3 and the hills trailer

Thread: Laguna beach season 3 and the hills trailer

Tags: None
  1. bballrulesss said:

HEY!!!

... k i was just wondering if anyone knew that song in season 3 of laguna when tessa goes over to dereks house and they break up... it's something like " its over " .. or something like that! .. if you can help me that'd be VERY appreciated aha... thankkks.
    email me if you know it - tori_thompson_2003@hotmail.com
  2. BellissimA said:

Quote Originally Posted by bballrulesss View Post
    HEY!!!

... k i was just wondering if anyone knew that song in season 3 of laguna when tessa goes over to dereks house and they break up... it's something like " its over " .. or something like that! .. if you can help me that'd be VERY appreciated aha... thankkks.
    email me if you know it - tori_thompson_2003@hotmail.com
    "over you" by heather waugh
  3. Juicy23 said:

Smile I have the answer

Quote Originally Posted by rsee View Post
    could anyone please HELP me...
    does anyone know the ff:

- laguna beach season 3 trailer song/s?
    - mtv the hills trailer song/s?

anyone? thank you.. xD
    Yeah I do know the song name...

It's called " All Good Things (come to an end) " and is sung by Nelly Furtado! I really wanted to know as well, but finally found it! Enjoy!
  4. Juicy23 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelsea View Post
    I've been searching high and low for that song by Able To Fly. I was only able to find ONE file that was only 45 seconds long :-(

As far as box.net goes... that's just online storage. I uploaded the file there for you ;-) that's where I store songs online when ppl want/need to download them.
    Heyy you guys! I love helping people find songs...you can actually download the whole song on itunes. Enjoy!
  5. Heathersmells said:

Talking I need some serious help

Ok so in the hills season three trailer there is a song in it at the end and its goes.. "i better off on my own....."

The Hills: Season 3 Trailer | Video | The Hills: Season 3 Trailer | MTV

its all the way at the end.
    if some one can tell me what song it is.....i would really appreciate it cause it is really bugging me

PLease help!