Ermal Fejzullahu-Goca nga Tirana

Thread: Ermal Fejzullahu-Goca nga Tirana

Tags: None

Miranda99 said:

Default Ermal Fejzullahu-Goca nga Tirana

Could someone translate it? I couldn't find the lyrics..
    !?

2. Balkaneuro said:

Goc Nga Tirana // The Girl From Tirana

Per here te pare Shqiperi, une erdha kur isha femije // (i was in) albania for the first time, i came when i was a child
    Si cdo kosovar me emocione trazuar... // like every kosovar, with mixed emotions
    Degjova shume histori dhe pash shume bukuri, // i heard many stories, and i saw many beauties
    Por nje goce Tirane me kishte pushtuar... // but a girl from Tirana, had conquered (my heart)

Neper vite ishim permalluar pa e ditur // between the years we had missed one another without knowing
    Deri sa nje dite jemi takuar pa pritur, // until one day unexpectedly we met
    Si dy te rritur... // as two grown adults

O sa shume qe qenke rritur, dua ta puth syrin e dritur, // oh how much you have grown, i want to kiss your bright eyes
    ooo e bukur sikur zana. // oh you are as beautiful as a fairy
    Dua te puth, te puth me mall, // i want to kiss, to kiss you with longing
    Ti me ben te ndihem gjalle, // you make me feel alive
    Te dua, Goca nga Tirana. (2x) // i love you, girl from Tirana

Ne endrrat e mia si femije, te pata simpati, // in my dreams as a child, i was sympathetic towards you
    Qielli merrte ngjyren e syve te tua... // the sky would take the color of your eyes
    Tash kur te shoh perseri simpatia u be dashuri // now that i saw you again, my sympathy turned to into love
    Qielli tash ka ngjyren e fjaleve Te Dua... // the sky now has the color of the words 'i love you'

Miranda99 said:

Thank you Balkaneuro Such a nice lyrics!
    !?