Question

Thread: Question

Tags: None

NNA for life said:

Default Question

I just wanna know if the persian language have any thing to do with the Pashto language?
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

2. elinor said:

Quote Originally Posted by NNA for life View Post
    I just wanna know if the persian language have any thing to do with the Pashto language?

Hi dear NNA,
    I am not an expert in Pashton language, but I listen to Pashton songs and I like thm and I recognize many Persian and Arabic terms in the language, it leans toward Punjabi and Urdu,

NNA for life said:

I love all 4 languages "hindi,arabic,persian and pashto" and i could find a lot of hindi words in arabic and pashto.Btw i love very much zarsanga pashton artist :X

4. elinor said:

Oh, I love all the languages spoken in the Middle East, each and every one of them, they are all so precious

I am trying to learn all of them
    NNA, I have tried to translate a song from Persian to Arabic on this Persian category as a member requested, I was wondering if I could ask you to kindly help me check the translation and see if it is accurate?
    Thank you

NNA for life said:

Elinor you are the same like me almost.
    I am romanian and i wanna learn every language and dialect from middle est.I wanna learn languages like arabic,hindi,greek and turkish.I love the oriental music.I am sorry but i am not a libanese,i am using that picture because i love very much that country.But i am not a great speaker of arabic language

6. elinor said:

Quote Originally Posted by NNA for life View Post
    Elinor you are the same like me almost.
    I am romanian and i wanna learn every language and dialect from middle est.I wanna learn languages like arabic,hindi,greek and turkish.I love the oriental music.I am sorry but i am not a libanese,i am using that picture because i love very much that country.But i am not a great speaker of arabic language

NNA I like you liking the eastern music

And I like Romanian, you know in some forums I made friends with some very nice people from Romania and then they invited me to other forums which were totally Romanian, I became the memeber of those forums and it was hard for me to read the text, I needed to learn the whole alphaBET FIRST, BUt many words were similar to English or French and it didn't seem to be harder than those two, I guess I will need to ask you to teach me at least a bit, in a way that if someone from Romania visits me, I greet her/him in Romanian