haifa speaking english.. BEAUTIFUL

Thread: haifa speaking english.. BEAUTIFUL

Tags: None

bollyking said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    lol I don't know why Viva seems so angry that Haifa has a fan base
    lol I would never presume to speak for her but if she's like me, the irritation comes from the fact that there are so many wonderful and talented singers that dont get the notice they should because the people who are raunchy will be the ones who grabs the media's attention.

Its like, is the song good, is the art direction of the video nice? Who cares?! So and so is wearing tight leather and having their bottom fondled like an imprisoned monkey getting a congugal visit!

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by bollyking View Post
    lol I would never presume to speak for her but if she's like me, the irritation comes from the fact that there are so many wonderful and talented singers that dont get the notice they should because the people who are raunchy will be the ones who grabs the media's attention.

Its like, is the song good, is the art direction of the video nice? Who cares?! So and so is wearing tight leather and having their bottom fondled like an imprisoned monkey getting a congugal visit!
    I agree too!

So many talented people remain unknown and ignored just because either they don't have the looks or are not willing to expose themselves like cattle
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

VivaPalestina said:

lol I don't know why Viva seems so angry that Haifa has a fan base
    Me angry? Tab3an la2! Im just suprised, I didnt expect her to have so many female fans I always assumed it was the misguided arab guys Ya3ni, as a voice, she's normal, as far as looks go, she's okay, and the only thing she gets full marks on is flaunting her body

citlalli said:

Misguided guys...LOL... nice way to put it I agree with the marks you've awarded her
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Daydream said:

Elissa has a fan base and she's always flaunting her breast, so her wardrobe isn't toned down either I doubt her fan base is for her vocal talent either and the same goes for Nancy.. do you think if all of them had sang the same songs that skyrocketed them to fame with their appearances prior plastic surgery that they would have the same amount of fame as they do now? They all use their little tricks to stay famous.. Haifa may be the vixen/sl-t (however you want to put it), Elissa is the classy tramp, and Nancy gets her fan base by portraying the cutesy girl next door.. They're all ways on selling s-x.. because let's face it, without their image they're all nothing. So don't crucify one artist over the other, they're all one in the same and I guess the Haifa fans just realize that

Can you see this version of Elissa being drooled for all over your tv? lol and mind you it'd be without her ginormous breast implants as well:

But as I said before she was very cute with less plastic surgery, all she really needed was the ONE nose job:

This is the kind of industry they're in and I don't feel bad for unknown people not getting fame because personally it's a shady business to begin with, they're better off staying out of the limelight. What's the big deal about being famous and well-known anyways? If all they want to do is make great music then make great music and those who want to appreciate it will and those who won't.. Oh well.
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

citlalli said:

I can't believe the before & after!!

Well, personally, out of the 3 I prefer Nancy I think she is cute, entertaining and has a very characteristic voice -in my opinion at least )

And I know I'm risking having my head rip off here by saying this, but I really don't think much of Elissa at all. Her voice to me is nothing special & she's so lame...I just don't understand how or why she's so popular

And Haifa...well... sexy, cheap, no voice no more comments

VivaPalestina said:

Lol Ana, you know I never used to like Elissa's songs, until recently (when I decided to wallow in self pity, she makes me want to cry!!) but even now, I would go with your ratings

*phew* I've finally found someone on ATL that agrees with me!!

Daydream said:

LOL Citlalli.. I agree with you.. I do think Nancy is cute and entertaining.. she does fit the mold perfectly and her songs match the personality..

I also think Haifa is attractive but I enjoy her music

and ditto on the head being ripped off.. I don't like one Elissa song I feel she sings nasally and that all of her songs sound the same! I started to feel the same way about Fadl Shaker, heard one song - heard them all kinda, but I still have like 4 songs for Fadl whereas I've never listened to an Elissa song in it's entirety maybe if she makes a dance track I'll give her a chance, but she's never stepped out of her comfort zone and tried something new..

VivaPalestina said:

Lol Daydream if you ever feel like crying listen to Elissa

citlalli said:

.. I don't like one Elissa song I feel she sings nasally and that all of her songs sound the same! ... heard one song - heard them all kinda...
    Voilà!! That's exactly what I feel about her music too heard one, heard them all! The one and only song of her I sort of like is "3aishalak"

@Viva: yeah, you're right... that's why I'm doomed to never become a fan of Elissa's; I don't like feeling miserable life is to enjoy it and make it as good as possible!! not to cry for some loser who doesn't deserve our love LOL (I'm so romantic... n'est-ce pas? )

VivaPalestina said:

Lol cicita I'll try to remember that

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    I don't like feeling miserable life is to enjoy it and make it as good as possible!! not to cry for some loser who doesn't deserve our love
    haha love it and no worries, romance is overrated

Viva - Elissa won't bring me to tears because her songs don't move me.. she may help me fall asleep I guess there is a plus side after all!

VivaPalestina said:

You dont cry from boredom? Lol

Daydream said:

lol not yet

VivaPalestina said:

Lol hayati inshallah never, fashar ili bido iybakiki aslan <3

Daydream said:

yekhalili yeki ya 7elweh *hugs*

bollyking said:

The plastic surgery doesnt bother me so much as the ANNOYING LIP SYNCING!! Most times when I look up 'live' performances on youtube its just the LP track played over speakers while the singer lip syncs! Ailah that's soooo annoying!!

There are probably others, but Khaled and Majida Al Roumy are the only ones Ive never seen lip syncing before.

18. PoEVIL said:

Haifa's english is very sweet. She looks pretty of course. But... I really can't understand why Haifa, Nancy Ajram, Elissa and other plastic, (mostly) talentless dolls are so popular, when there are so many beautiful women in the Middle East that are beside being beautiful, very talented singers. For example, Bassima, Sara Al Hani, Amal Maher, to list only a few... This ''plastic doll'' phenomenon is pretty similar to the situation in Serbia with lots of talentless singing (ear-shattering) ''female dogs''.

red_rose said:

i came back to declare my love for lovely haifa...i've actually grown to even like her songs.

VivaPalestina said:

Er...7obi you always did like her songs didnt you?