haifa daughter zainab

Thread: haifa daughter zainab

Tags: None

red_rose said:

Default haifa daughter zainab

sorry, excuse me for my ignorance, but as my arbic is limited i cant read magazine articles or watch interviews.. but is it true haifa left her daughter for her career... or is the case her husband took away her daughter?

NNA for life said:

Hehe.
    I know that Haifa was married at a young age 18-19 years old.she have a baby which i believe was leave it behind by Haifa.Haifa won Miss south Lebanon,but because she was marred she must return the price.
    Watch this video,i like it very much.Haifa is so sexy when she crays
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg02k...eature=related

"Plsss khalas" :X
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

pheobe said:

i dunno but probablu husband took her and as i know he didnt let haifa to see her in an interview the gy asking about this to haifa and she was crying ..can u believe she didnt even wear white dress when she was getting married..God knows what kind of marriage was that !!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg02ksRDT0Y this is the video of the daughter issue with translation.. i dont thnk she doesnt want to see.. anyway these are just opinnions if someone knows somethng share with us pls

NNA for life said:

Pheobe haifa is shya muslim,i don't know exactly the customs from there
    SOoooooo....

pheobe said:

i know also her mum is coptic from egypt ,i m muslim too (hamdulillah ) and i m not so far from the shia customs actually , but in any case cant blame her.. and it is not funny to make fun out of someone's surrow i dunno what is wrong with ppl of today... not allowed to see her daughter probably,and it doesnt matter what kinda life she has every mother needs to be with her kids u know ..but maybe zainab doesnt want to see her mother ..GOd knows what she thnks..

VivaPalestina said:

That clip was actually so sad, and im not even a fan of Haifa's But to be honest, if her husband had taken her child I would think any mother would want to publicise it as much as possible, she could have had all her fans on her side. Maybe she feels guilty?

Daydream said:

I had heard that the case was that her husband did not want her to pursue a career and she went on ahead and did that. So then he had divorced her and forbid her to see her child. I guess you can say she is semi-responsible for choosing to want to be famous instead of staying at home, but I still think he had no right to deny her contact with her daughter. Her career and public persona should be one thing and her personal relationship and life with her child should be another. I also heard that the reasoning behind it was that the father doesn't want the daughter to be influenced by such a lifestyle and grow up to be like her mom. As far as how her daughter feels about her.. I'm sure her dad filled her head against her mom..
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

pheobe said:

i agree with you girls especially that father filled her head part.. maybe he even treats her i mean haifa about seeing her daughter coz u know otherwise of course she would want to see her and do anythng to see her or her daughter denies her coz of twisted mind by his father.. so sad

NNA for life said:

Well i know that Haifa isn't an angel and the prove it ,so maybe Her husband have the right to forbidden her to see her children.
    Still in the video which i posted ,her husband says "Last picture of you whit your child was when the girl have 1-2 years old.and now she is 8-9 years old"
    So what should i believe?
    Her husband let her to see her daughter but haifa wasn't interested ???

pheobe said:

i thnk this idea is unrealistic.. how can i mother stay away from her own blood?? and none in the earth has right to forbid a mother to see her child..so dont tell me it is his right!in the end children belongs to both of them not only his !

NNA for life said:

Quote Originally Posted by pheobe View Post
    i thnk this idea is unrealistic.. how can i mother stay away from her own blood?? and none in the earth has right to forbid a mother to see her child..so dont tell me it is his right!in the end children belongs to both of them not only his !
    Just watch the video,haifa looks guilty

pheobe said:

so u thnk there can be a reason to seperate a mother from its own blood? interesting! i thnk u just like to comment without thinking other sides ..

NNA for life said:

You don't get the point
    I say that haifa don't want to see her child.

pheobe said:

and i say this idea is unrealistic.. sure she wants to see her daughter otherwise she wouldnt cry like that !!! in public and let her ''enemies'' be happy u know ..

Daydream said:

I agree she wouldn't cry if she didn't care! Maybe he threatened her with the idea of never seeing her daughter and she went on and did the career thinking kinda like calling his bluff cuz she didn't think he'd actually go through with it?
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

NNA for life said:

I don't care about it,i like her music but i ma not a big fan of haifa.
    Anyways i don't know as much as you know about haifa,i am using just the internet for info

pheobe said:

me too i dont even know arabic ya3ni ..i use internet too

VivaPalestina said:

Hehe look at our maternal instincts coming out

NNA - I dont think anyone has the right to keep her from seeing her daughter, unless she poses a serious risk to her

I also think she looks guilty, but not because she doesnt want to see her daughter, maybe like Daydream suggested, she choose her career over her daughter