This is driving me crazy because I don't even usually watch The Hills, not in a long time anyway, but they put the episodes on Netflix so I had it playing the other day while cleaning and I heard this song...

It is in Season 1 Episode 4 "Lauren and Jason: Take 2"

After Jason brings Lauren flowers at work they go to lunch together, as they are leaving there is a song playing, here are some of the lyrics:

Blue eyes, blue eyes
I just wanna love you
Hold you, squeeze you, kiss you, touch you
Maybe you're thinkin' exactly what I'm thinkin'
You tell me you're not thinkin' what I'm thinkin'
I'm not tryin' to change I'm just tryin' to change your mind
Maybe if you know me then you'd change your mind about me
Maybe

Its a female singer, it starts with some piano playing. The lyrics I put there may not be 100% because there is intermittent talking over them, so I did the best I could.

The song is not on the version that is available to watch on the MTV site, but it is on the one on my Netflix on demand, I was going to link to the video and give a time, but its a different song. That's obnoxious lol. It is right around 11 minutes 10-15 seconds when it starts, if anyone can find it elsewhere... so far I can't

I have google my heart out as well as looking at the Hills site and googling all the songs listed for that episode and reading the lyrics for each. I'm going batty at this point. It seems there is another mystery song from that episode people can't find (I read through this forum to be sure this wasn't previously answered) so I'm going to look for that one for a bit and try to help someone else while possibly regaining my sanity from my failed hunt over the last two days.

Thanks in advance to anyone who manages to help