is there any songs that have both spanish and english versions?

Thread: is there any songs that have both spanish and english versions?

Tags: english, lyrics, songs, spanish, version
  1. calibear said:

Default is there any songs that have both spanish and english versions?

ive only found these two and im looking for more songs-

open the eyes of my heart lord- abre mis ojos oh cristo

here i am to worship you- quiero adorarte

im teaching an ESL class at my church and part of this is to learn an english version of our worship songs. BUT im looking for a songs that already exist so that i can just put the track on in the back.

appreciate all the help i can get God bless!!

w126jep said:

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by calibear View Post
    ive only found these two and im looking for more songs-

open the eyes of my heart lord- abre mis ojos oh cristo

here i am to worship you- quiero adorarte

im teaching an ESL class at my church and part of this is to learn an english version of our worship songs. BUT im looking for a songs that already exist so that i can just put the track on in the back.

appreciate all the help i can get God bless!!

«Abre Mis Ojos, Oh Cristo»
    «Open The Eyes Of My Heart, Lord»

----->
    A - Alabanzas / Praises

«Vengo A Adorarte»
    «Here I Am To Worship»

----->
    V - Alabanzas / Praises
    Last edited by w126jep; 09-27-2011 at 01:50 PM.

slarabc said:

Smile

how about "because of who you are" that's a lovely praise song and there is a spanish version called "por quien eres tu" they pretty much go to the same beat you just have to decide whether you want to sing it in spanish or english. you can see it at you tube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9P1wdJqGdA

"I have a joy like a river" also has a spanish version called - "tengo un goz en mi alma" it's not exactly the same words but has the same meaning and more verses

also "shout to the lord" has a spanish version called "canta al senor toda la creacion"

and "let it rain" is a bilingual song where it swithches from english to spanish in the song or you can even sing it entirely in english or spanish depending on what version you want to sing it's by anthony evans the familia Rivera sing there personal version too you can see it on you tube too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeTXH3Div_8&NR=1

God Bless You!