Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks

I wake up to see... I can't find my bed, because the fat kid's belly covers the whole bEd!!! (sorry I can't think straight )

Lol, good response!

Situation: You are getting out a box of cereal when you hear a mysterious whirring noise coming from the box... What do you do?
    ♫ Elektrisk, elelektrisk, så elektrisk—känner pulsen slå!
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

It came right from this lunatic's mind, dragonfly! it's got to be crazy!!!

I throw the box with the object inside it on the round, I arm-wrestle it, I try to destroy it by sitting and then lying on it; to give it the final touch, I complete 10 stamps on it...

Then, very cautiously, I rip apart the cover (box) and i see a little walkie-talkie like thing inside... I find my little brother beside me, looking tearfully at the broken toy, then at his powdery breakfast and then walking away shaking his head. *sigh* the Bond inside me had stirred... I'd overdone it, it seems.O_O

Situation: You're lying comfortably in your bed, beside your toy teddy. Your mom switches off the lights and closes the door behind her. You close your eyes and hug your teddy... It hugs you back....

( creepy!!!) what happened next?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

Looool that was genius, too

It hugs me back... And says "I LOVE YOU BUT MUST DESTROY YOU"... Then, I look into its eyes... They are a whirring madness of red laser staring at me... I try to scream, but I can't...

Situation: Then, I shake my head to clear my thought and realise...
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

That the teddy was just kidding and now it was trying to choke me to death... (like this... muahahaha!)

Situation: the director of The Scary Movies' Series choose your house to shoot their next movie... And they choose you to be the ghost haunting the house!
    What might happen next!?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

I tell them that I'm really a ghost LOL. So I jump at the camera and attack the cameraman, and say, "just kidding"... But then, when they rewind the footage, they don't see me AT ALL!!!

Situation: Why can't they see you, and what do they do about it?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

Creepy... O_O

Hmm... I tell them that I'm a crazy scientist as well! And that I'd worn a camera-resistant robe! (whatever it might be...)

Situation: You are given the world's most difficult number puzzle!

And Stephen Hawking is the puzzle master! *shining eyes*...
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

I simply read the back of it, where it says "Instructions on how to solve"... Lol

Situation: Viva is stalking you (assuming she isn't the next one in here )... What do you do to prevent her from doing so?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

Say that you're with the FBI. You know what means and so does she... no more explanation needed.

Situation: A kid is running happily... Happily, with his huge, colorful beachball in his hands. He's running on one of the most beautiful beaches in Bahamas... And what happened next?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

He suddenly disappears when his parents aren't looking.

Where has he gone?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

He had somehow managed to get inside the beach ball!

Situation: The Earth has stopped rotating... What might happen next???
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

The Earth has stopped rotating...

And gravity decided to go on vacation So now, the northern hemisphere is mostly upright, but the southern hemisphere is upside down. People suddenly begin falling off!!

Situation: You are in a vacuum (not the machine, the airtight environment ) and you only have one way out. You can't see it (no light) or hear it (no sound) or taste, smell or touch it. You can barely breathe, and the oxygen is running out. How do you escape?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Situation: You are in a vacuum (not the machine, the airtight environment ) and you only have one way out. You can't see it (no light) or hear it (no sound) or taste, smell or touch it. You can barely breathe, and the oxygen is running out. How do you escape?

Lol I never even considered the machine...who did??

Well firstly I would take out my mirror (because lets face it a girl should always have a mirror on her!!) and see what I saw

With the saw I would saw the wall till I get two halves, and two halves make a whole after all dont they?

I would then climb throught the hole and shout and shout until Im hoarse

And then ride the horse away

Hehe

Situation: You reach a long and wide river that you cant jump across, how are you going to get across with your horse??

Thanks

Weird response! That's great! That's what we want to see more on this thread! Weirdness! And more of it! I like it!
    (maybe coz I'm weird as well...O_O)

I'll ask my horsie to turn into a sea horse, swim across the river, and throw me a rope from the other side of the river!

Situation: You're a big rock star... You're sitting in the passenger's seat of your SUV, And suddenly, a group of hunky dudes come running to your shut window, shrieking hysterically and banging pens and autograph books on the window... What might happen next??? (what a funny scene that would be... Can't stop grinning)
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

Whoa, that was really good, Noor LOL!!! (I'm weird, too O_O) Hehehe...

What might happen next???...

I would roll down the window, lower my sunglasses, and tell them they have the wrong person LOL!!! And if they didn't believe me... Then I would also say I already have a boyfriend (blatant lie ) hehehe... Unless the guys were hot!

Ummm... Let's see...

Situation: You went into an abandoned house, wandered into a hallway with 9 doors, went into the 4th room, found bottles of glowing goop, and drank a potion that shrank you into a teeny-tiny bug-sized person... But the door suddenly slammed shut behind you, and now there are HUGE (from your small point of view) spiders creeping slowly down the wall to have a closer look at you... They decide you're food for them, and advance toward you faster than you'd prefer (which is not at all, LOL)... You still see three more potions, a key that doesn't fit, spiderwebs, an old broken desk, and two pieces of a mysteriously mouldy cake... There is also a pair of bent spectacles on the desk and a book written in Nordic runes. WHat do you do?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

I'd drink up all the potions, which would most probably, not work at all... :P
    Then I'd eat up the moldy cakes (yucky!) and burp... (Oh come on, it's just a normal anti-peristaltic movement & desperate times call for desperate measures) And the spiders would faint at the smell of the deadly mixture of the four potions and the moldy cakes. Then I'd study my way out... (Lol, that was a bit stupid..:P)

Situation: You and a very old woman are stuck in an elevator. What happened next?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

The woman suddenly starts scolding me for slouching Then, a spider dangles down from the ceiling and scares the poor lady so she faints... Then I save her (from what? Idk ) and she thanks me and leaves.

I can't come up with much better because I got 3.5 hours of sleep, Lol I'm like a zombie!!

Situation: You are walking in your sleep (LoL) and open the door and walk out of the house! You wander dreamily down the neighbourhood sidewalk until you reach a DO NOT ENTER sign. Since you are half-asleep, you figure it must be a dream and go ahead inside... What might happen next?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

What?! Was I sleep walking again? I need to do something about this problem of mine(!)
    Anyway, I enter the room, feel a gush of cold, damp air hit me, open my eyes, and see that it's a stupid mushroom cultivation room.
    So the next night, when I return to the DO NOT ENTER signed door, I stand outside, in my sleep, guarding the door from other sleep-walkers.

Situation: You have just bought the most beautiful Fender Stratocaster in this world!
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

Ohhhh, I guard it with my life (my life IS music, Lol) and clean it immaculately every time I play it <3

Situation: Someone has stolen your Strat, and you have the choice to get it returned or pay a fortune of a ransom.
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

OMG! Disaster!
    You pay a fortune to buy it and then you have to pay a fortune to rescue it!!

Well, I have to get it back somehow. So I pay that ransom, get my strat back, then try to steal the money back, by hiring a thief or someone.

Situation: You meet a dwarf and he says "Hello there!" You want to laugh but you don't want to. What happened next?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

I ask him to tickle me, so I have an excuse to laugh!! *lame* I know...

SItuation: You are wandering into the janitor's closet, because you heard growling noises... What was it?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast