Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

A confiscated mobile left on vibrate

Situation: You answer the phone....who is it?

Thanks

I answer it and a guy says hello....your gonna die in 7 days..i tell him that's not possible because i never watched the tape.... and he says yes you did i saw you watch it so i scream so loudly that someone opens the door....

situation:: someone opens the door and you can't see who it is because he has a mask on what do you do?
    LA GATiTA -_-

Thanks

I snatch his mask and say "peek-a-boo!"

Situation: A woman walks in the rain and a car drives past her... What might happen next?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

It splashes her, and the water is MAGIC, so it turns her into a...

Situation: What does she turn into?
    ♫ Elektrisk, elelektrisk, så elektrisk—känner pulsen slå!
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

She turns into a magic fairy who sprinkles magic fairy dust on the whole land and the land becomes candy land

the only thing left is to turn the rain into a chocolate fountain so i turn the rain into a chocolate fountain which leads the whole town into becomming fat from eating it all and they start to complain

situation
    the whole town is counting on you to make some changes to the world so what would you do?
    LA GATiTA -_-

Thanks

Since chocolates can't produce electricity, that the people need very badly, I'll tell the people to start exercising on those vibration sensitive generators and burn off their fat and make electricity. So the people will keep eating and getting thin again! Stupid yet effective!

Situation: You find yourself in a supermarket with everyone but you, wearing their pajamas! So while you're quite respectably dressed, the people in their jammies throw you dirty looks. There's a long line at the paying counters where the workers are in their pajamas too. what do you do?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

I make a big scene and start screaming and tell everyone i think the aliens invaded us and while everyone starts going mad and runs around the store i quicky run up to the counter and place the items up there and since everyone starting giving me dirty looks again i just say and you think i am the weird one over here...atleast i know how to dress and got better fashion

situation
    some people run up to you from a gang and say you look like someone they have been looking for and for a long time they threaten you and no body else is around you so what do you do?

Thanks

OMG lol, I forgot the map is still here >.< xD

Hmmm, I tell them that I have an identical twin and is that who they're looking for? (LOL I don't really, but there is someone I know who is my double It's scary...)

Situation: The gansters don't believe you... So they pull out a taser gun and aim it at you! But then...
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

The magic fairy comes to your rescue and says i'd better be getting paid for this one lol j/k but she magically sends you back in time and now your in the year of the 1800's while your looking around for help or people you can talk to you find there's one one there

situation!!

you can't find anyone to help you out and your stuck in the 1800's what do you do?

Thanks

Hmmm, I get into a magic horse carriage, in which there is a time portal, and teleport back

Situation: But you realise that you've altered history's course...What is going on?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

Ooh boy! This is weird!

I start giving stupid speeches and all and I become famous! I make the people make a huge statue in my name and make them build a time machine for me! Then I use it to hop back and forth in time. In this way, I'll the emperor of the world!!! (muahahahahaha!!!!)

Situation: The people of the world are actually brain washed by aliens and now they're coming for your family! What do you do?!
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

I would make a potion up from my book of potions and as soon as they arrived i would throw it all over them and make their brain melt !! and they are normal again but then they all get the idea that you were the one who did this to them

situation!!

a big mob of people are comming after you and no one is around to get you out of this one so what do you do?
    --->IsLam

Thanks

I take my invisibility shield out of my backpack and wield it... They suddenly forget what they're after

Situation: A storm is coming, and you've got the feeling it will destroy your home... What are the 10 most important things you take with you?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

I'd take all the cash, my cats, my family (lol), the car, all the food, the laptop, batteries, water, mobiles and...... and.... my bed!!! Yeah!!!

Situation: A nun has to choose over destruction of the mankind and destruction to the institution of church... What might have happened?O_O
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

She decides that the destruction of religion IS destruction of mankind, and throws herself into a fire, figuring that there will be no Hell to go to if there is no religion

Situation: You've lost your fave pair of shoes, and it's a day where you have a work interview
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Dragonfly - I had to reread that a couple of times...I still dont think I get it So which does she choose?? Haha

Oh. My. God. Story of my life!!

Simple, I turn the house upside down for the shoes and get the whole neighbourhood to help...untill they turn up

Situation: You've dropped your mobile in a skip (rubbish/garbage whatever you call it)...what do you do?

Thanks

Oopsies.... That would be really sad..

I'd start screaming and gather people saying, "Someone please save my mobile!"

Situation: You've been declared the Prime Minister of the country Laosotho, but you don't know where it is and how to get there coz it's on a totally different planet!(See, you're from outta this world!) What would you do then?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

Lesotho? Erm I know where it is lol. Ok, but if I'm from Neptune... I try to figure out how to use this talking GPS thingy, some Earthling invention, and find it!!

Situation: Your life has turned upside down-- literally! It's up to you to reverse the gravitational field...
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

Lol!! Nein! Es ist Laosotho!!! and you do not know where it is!!!!

And if my life's been turned upside-down (yet again) I'd start running on walls, confuse the gravitational field and bring it back to being upside up.

Situation: all the toilet paper of this world is used to create a whole new city, which floats in the air! and alas, it's finally time for you to use a bit of the paper what would you do accomplish your mission?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

Ooops. LOL

Hmm, sorry it's been months since anyone has posted here... =((

Let's try to get this going again!

I would go into the public bathroom stall and tear a piece of paper off the wall, and hope nobody is around to look past the small gap at the top of the wall

Situation: You have to get back home, and you're hopelessly lost on the top of a mountain. The only things with you are in your backpack: A can of expired soup, a 2-metre rope, a canvas sheet that is 4 metres by 4 metres, a compass, a lighter, two empty glass jars, three bottles of water, and a can of shoe polish. What might you do to save yourself?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast