Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Talking What Happened Next???

Let's play this game: You're given a situation. Use your imagination to answer what would have happened next.

Also, in return, you give a situation to the next player.

And lastly; it should be funny.

Situation: You just entered a very very dark room...
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Suveer View Post
    Let's play this game: You're given a situation. Use your imagination to answer what would have happened next.

Also, in return, you give a situation to the next player.

And lastly; it should be funny.

Situation: You just entered a very very dark room...
    You just entered a very very dark room.... that made you realize that you forgot to pay the Electricity bill

Situation Next

You just saw a pretty girl being chased by goons with big mustaches and round tummies

Thanks

You just saw a pretty girl being chased by goons with big mustaches and round tummies ... but you don't have a gun or something so you run to a phone cab to call the police but then ...

Situation: you have no coins

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Oooooh this seems hard Suveer

you have no coins.....so you rip up your notes and try to stuff it into the machine

situation: you hear sounds of shooting coming from behind

Thanks

You hear sounds of shooting coming from behind...So you yell, "DON'T SHOOT ME! I'M INNOCENT!!"... And then...

Situation: You realize that it's a shooting-themed video game being played in the building next door
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

Thanks

Hard...? Really? Am I such a difficult person Just use your imagination, Viva!!!

You realize that it's a shooting theme video game being played in the building next door... Then you think of playing a game that's police-thief encounter themed; like Vice city (whatever that is...)

Situation: Your mum baked a pie and kept it on the window sill. You nudged it by mistake, dropping it in the flower bed below... ()
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

Your mum baked a pie and kept it on the window sill. You nudged it by mistake, dropping it in the flower bed below... So you jump out the window after it and realize you are 12 stories above the ground...

Situation: You are falling 12 stories, chasing after a pie...

Thanks

You're chasing the pie and you realize that you've given a couple of birdies and an old grandma a major heart-attack by suddenly appearing AND disappearing in her window, falling (not running) after a pie

Situation: You cannot fit into the jeans you like the most... And you want to wear the pair to a party, that's an hour later...?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

You cannot fit into the jeans you like the most... And you want to wear the pair to a party, that's an hour later...?

so you stole your brother's pants and the keys of the car but guess what?. -The car has no fuel. how will you go to the party?

Thanks

The car has no fuel... So, I'll go to the gas station, get the gas and drive to te party, thus making a grand entrance, in my Cadillac(!).

Situation: But you don't know where the party is and there are a dozen of other parties going on in the town... And you end up at the wrong venue... (Now what?)
    I'm back!!! XD

PlainChaos

...So you call the cops, start to cry hysterically, and say you can't find your mommy anywhere!

I'm sorry Suveer, I just saw this cool thread what a great idea you just came up with,
    we needed to laugh more and this thread will definitely make sure we do

Situation: You forgot your keys in the car...

Thanks

Thanks!!!!

When I forgot my keys inside the car... I call some professional car stealers and ask them to open the door of my car so I can retrieve the keys.

Situation: You are teasing your classmate like this And your teacher appears just behind him... And she sees your tongue... Hmm..?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

You are teasing your classmate like this And your teacher appears just behind him... And she sees your tongue... So, you tell your teacher that you and your classmate are testing to see if the tongue-rolling dominant genes are present in both your DNA

Situation: You walk into a store to buy your favorite makeup, only to discover that it's sold out... !!!

Thanks

I'll get mad , then have a deep breath l, leave the sore and look for another one which have my favorite make up.

Situation: You're walking down town with your friends and when turning your head around you see your favorite foreign singer across the street. What do you do ?

Thanks

I'd get all excited and trip over a fire hydrant, then land face-first in a puddle... Yep, that's me :S LOL I never plan on that kind of stuff, but it happens x(

Situation: You are on your way to your friend's wedding, and once you've arrived in the parking lot, you suddenly realize you have on your pajamas (pijamas, pyjamas, PJs, whatever )!!! What do you do?

Thanks

When I'd arrived in my friend's wedding in pyjamas, I'd say, "Your wedding is so important to me, that I did not sleep but i attended your wedding, instead."

Situation: You went to school and you realized that the homework your teacher is asking for now, is in fact on your study-table, where you'd also slept last night... (typical, isn't it?)
    Last edited by Suveer; 06-21-2010 at 04:02 AM.
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Lol isnt that the story of our lives?

I would burst into tears and explain how hard I'd worked on the homework, and if she would just quiz me she'd be able to tell that for herself

Situation: (yes suveer this is hard!!) You bake a cake for really special guests that are coming in less than an hours time, and then you forget about it and it burns.....

Thanks

Hehe.. so mum was right all along...(!) I am a difficult person!

When the special cake would burn, I'd throw it away, start preparing another one, and when they'd arrive home, I'd ask them to help me bake it with me. You know, the bake-together-thing.

Situation: You're watching the best horror flick (ever!) with your friend. Then you noticed that one second earlier your friend was sitting just beside you; now he's not... Thus leaving poor you all alone... What happened next?
    I'm back!!! XD

Thanks

LOL yep Hahaha! You're complicated But hey, you'd make a great scientist

You're watching the best horror flick (ever!) with your friend. Then you noticed that one second earlier your friend was sitting just beside you; now he's not... Thus leaving poor you all alone...
    So I dig into the bottom of the popcorn bowl and shout "WHERE ARE YOU?!" and, upon not finding him, I run to the basement to take a look...Maybe he got lost on his way to the bathroom? I am wearing a glow-in-the-dark T-shirt and holding a flashlight in one hand, a baseball bat in the other (hey, you never know what might attack you!! )... So I nose around through the cobwebs and dead bugs...I smell something really nasty, and I hear something moaning...Something is breathing down my neck...So I turn around... And... (is the suspense killing you yet?)...

What do you see?

Thanks

You're so sweet! Oh yeah... Kids at school used to call me "little einstein". But I always thought that that was because of my height...

I turned around and saw my friend eating from a huge pack of disgusting tomato flavored chips with my brother, watching the FIFA match; they were moaning because Messi's goal had been stopped and my cat was breathing down my neck, as he was watching the match wearily, too.

(that's the best I could manage...)

Situation: A young kid's been given the responsibility of taking care of the house while her parents are away, attending a conference. What might have happened while the parents were away?
    I'm back!!! XD

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast