Nakhre Da Mull

Thread: Nakhre Da Mull

Tags: None

NNA for life said:

Default Nakhre Da Mull

Miss pooja -Nakhre Da Mull
    Who can translate this punjabi song plss?
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

Suveer said:

Nakhre Da Mull - The Price of Arrogance

Chadhdi jawaani tenu ishara maar ke - Because of you're coming of age, even if someone beckons to you
    koi hani kare nakhre da mull taarnu X[2]- no one will be able to bear the price of your arrogance

Dekhle ve bhaaven karke mukaaballaa - Even if you tried to challenge me
    Chaundvi da chand vi sharat haar ju X[2]- Even (your) (beautiful) crescent moon will fail the challenge

Chadhdi jawaani tenu ishara maar ke - Because of you're coming of age, even if someone beckons to you
    koi hani kare nakhre da mull taarnu - no one will be able to bear the price of your arrogance

Gori gal ute til kale rang da - The black mole on your fair cheek
    Gabroo puarenyaan da dil dangdaa X[2]- Stings the hearts of all the hunks

Vekhke jawaani shamaan vang bal di X[2] - Seeing your youth, the flames bend forward (towards me)

Koi parwaana thetho jind vaar ju - Some loon would give up his life (for your love)

Vekhle ve bhaaven karke mukaaballaa - Even if you tried to challenge me
    Chaundvi da chand vi sharat haar ju - Even (your) (beautiful) crescent moon will fail the challenge

koi hani kare nakhre da mull taarnu - no one will be able to bear the price of your arrogance

Har koi dilch vasaon nu phire - Everyone's here to keep me in his heart
    Ik na kitab vangu laun nu mile X[2] - But (I) can't find anyone (who'll) keep close, like (he keeps) a book

Parde tu jatti da maradda valeya X[2]- If you fulfil my wishes/desires

Sacchi lakh jindre ve jind vaar ju - Even this jatti (girl) will give up her life (for you)

Vkhle ve bhaaven karke mukaaballaa - Even if you tried to challenge me
    Chaundvi da chand vi sharat haar ju - Even (your) (beautiful) crescent moon will fail the challenge

Here you go!
    I'm back!!! XD

NNA for life said:

Shukria
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

Suveer said:

You're welcome!
    I'm back!!! XD