message translation

Thread: message translation

Tags: None

asali said:

Question message translation

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this short translation... I got a message, but I dont know what does it mean, specialy about coreografia...

ES FACIL ,MUY FACIL CIERRA TUS OJOS Y PIENSA EN LO MAS LINDO O EN LO MAS TRISTE Y ESCUCHA A TU CORAZON , ESO HICE EN ESA CANCION EN YEARNING Y SALIO ASI Y BAILARAS CON SENTIMIENTO ESE SENTIMIENTO QUE LA GENTE LO VE Y LO ENTIENDE, SI GUSTAS COPIAS MIS COREOGRAFIAS Y POCO A POCO APRENDERAS ALGUNAS COSAS, YO TE DIGO ALGO PARA TI , YO TAMPOCO TUBE UNA PROFESORA APRENDI SOLA Y POCO A POCO FUI APRENDIENDO. Y DESPUES SI APRENDI CON MAESTRAS EN EL EXTRAJERO,,, UN BESO Y MUCHA SUERTE ESTAMOS EN CONTACTO.

BESOS CUIDATE , SOLO PON COREOGRAFIA ORIGINAL

Thanks a lot

baby_girl_ said:

Quote Originally Posted by asali View Post
    Hi, I hope someone can help me with this short translation... I got a message, but I dont know what does it mean, specialy about coreografia...

ES FACIL ,MUY FACIL CIERRA TUS OJOS Y PIENSA EN LO MAS LINDO O EN LO MAS TRISTE Y ESCUCHA A TU CORAZON , ESO HICE EN ESA CANCION EN YEARNING Y SALIO ASI Y BAILARAS CON SENTIMIENTO ESE SENTIMIENTO QUE LA GENTE LO VE Y LO ENTIENDE, SI GUSTAS COPIAS MIS COREOGRAFIAS Y POCO A POCO APRENDERAS ALGUNAS COSAS, YO TE DIGO ALGO PARA TI , YO TAMPOCO TUBE UNA PROFESORA APRENDI SOLA Y POCO A POCO FUI APRENDIENDO. Y DESPUES SI APRENDI CON MAESTRAS EN EL EXTRAJERO,,, UN BESO Y MUCHA SUERTE ESTAMOS EN CONTACTO. / It's easy, it's so easy, just close your eyes and think of the most beautiful thing or of the most sad thing and listen your heart, that's what I did in that song and that's what came up of it, and you will dance with feeling, that feeling that people can see and understand, if you want you can copy my choreography and little by little you will learn some things, I tell you something, I didn't have a teacher too, I learned it by myself and slowly I managed to learn. And after this I started learn with a foreign teacher..Kisses and good luck, we'll keep in touch.

BESOS CUIDATE , SOLO PON COREOGRAFIA ORIGINAL / Kisses, take care of you, just put the original choreography.

Thanks a lot
    Here you are

asali said:

Thanks baby_girl for so fast translation so much. Just I dont understand what she means about puting just original choreography...

4. Erito said:

In my country we use "original" sometimes and it could mean nice or something good, something cool, of course the true meaning of original is not that.

for example: Tú camisa es muy original | your shirt it's very nice/cool

asali said:

Thanks Erito for explanation

Zahra2008 said:

original in this case she meant to say, that you dont copy others choreography, make your own, your moves, your style.....
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

7. Erito said:

You got that right zahra ;D

asali said:

Zahra...Erito... if she would meant like that, than she would nt say in the first message that i can copy her choreography... I think she meant exactly what Erito said... cos I wrote her that i will change some moves in her dance, so she gave me advice to put something original. I wrote her some messages with the help of google translation... but decided to ask some help in here, cos did nt wanted misunderstoodness. Anyway... thanks a lot for help

Zahra2008 said:

mmm yes, she told you, you can copy her, but it can also means that you dont copy like 100% step by step, move by move, maybe you can use her choreography as model, to create your own, because you are another dancer and you can feel the music different ... or love another moves ... anyways hope you create another good choreography! .. good luck!!

p.s.
    Im bellydancer too ...

asali said:

Thanks for explanation Zahra. I know, the best thing is to create my own choreography. I will try and I will do my best. And wish u good luck as well.

p.s Somehow, from ur first answer I understood that u are also bellydancer... nice to meet you

Zahra2008 said:

some things that I do to make a choreography, I do watch others version, but but not to copy, just to see how they feel it.. then I listen the song very often, then I practice for days, and record myself, then I watch it and try to pulish it ... mmm well, it works to me!!

asali said:

Wink

Zahra, thats a good idea to record myself. On this way I can see better how looks the dance. Thanks for advice

p.s how long u dance already?

Zahra2008 said:

trust me, it works....... I have danced almost 2 years .. whats your fav style?? mine is the egyptian !!

asali said:

hi... sorry for late replay I like also egyptian style. Also I like a lot floor work... mystic belly dance. But I am a beginer in bellydance. I danced before about 2 years, but just as for a hobby, not at bellydance school... so I dont know much about styles of bellydance