I need a lil' help

Thread: I need a lil' help

Tags: None
  1. I'm unstoppable said:

Smile I need a lil' help

Hi there! I would be so grateful to the one who can translate these english lines into arabic. And if it's not the height of my impudence, could you write them with latin letters, too ? Thank you so much in advance.

(The) Love is slipping out like a cold white moonlight. And you’re going away with her right now*. There’s no way, I know, to stop you.

No, don’t turn back because you’ll hear how I whisper “Stay!”. If you’re late in a moment, you’ll see the hottest tears ever. There’s no way to stop the pain. No, don’t turn back.

You told me that (the) time would be able to erase any kind of traces. And you’re going away with her right now*. There’s no way, I know, to stop you.

No, don’t turn back because you’ll hear how I whisper “Stay!”. If you’re late in a moment, you’ll see the hottest tears ever. There’s no way to stop the pain. No, don’t turn back.

* the main conception of this sentence is that one woman is left by her boyfriend because of another female.
    C'est la vie!

Oriee said:

Quote Originally Posted by I'm unstoppable View Post
    Hi there! I would be so grateful to the one who can translate these english lines into arabic. And if it's not the height of my impudence, could you write them with latin letters, too ? Thank you so much in advance.
    * the main conception of this sentence is that one woman is left by her boyfriend because of another female.

(The) Love is slipping out like a cold white moonlight. And you’re going away with her right now*. There’s no way, I know, to stop you.
    الحب ينسل خلسة أبيض بارد كضوء القمر. وانت تخرج معها الآن. ما من سبيل أعرفه لايقافك
    Al-hob-bo yansallo khilsata-n abyad-a barida ka-daw'i el-qamar
    Wa anta takhrojo ma'ha ela'n. Ma min sbeel-in a'rifoho li eeqafek

لا، لا تعد لانك ستسمعني كيف اهمس بكلمة "إبق". إن تأخرت لوهلة، سترى أحر دموعي على الإطلاق. ما من طريقة لإيقاف الألم. لا لا تعد.
    La, la ta'od, li annak sa-tasma'o kayfa ahmiso bi-kalimat-i 'ibqa'.
    In ta'kh-kharta li-wahlah, sa-tra aharra dmo'i ala il-itlaq. Ma min tareeqatin li eeqafi el-alam. La, la ta'od

You told me that (the) time would be able to erase any kind of traces. And you’re going away with her right now*. There’s no way, I know, to stop you.
    أخبرتني أن الزمن كفيل لمحو أي أثر. وأنت تخرج معها الآن
    ما من سبيل اعرفه لايقافك

Akhbartani ann-a ezzmana kfeel-on li mahwi ayi athar. Wa anta takhrojo ma'ha el a'n, ma min sbeel a'rifoho li eeqafik.

لا، لا تعد لانك ستسمعني كيف اهمس بكلمة "إبق". إن تأخرت لوهلة، سترى أحر دموعي على الإطلاق. ما من طريقة لإيقاف الألم. لا لا تعد.
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God

3. I'm unstoppable said:

thanks a lot
    C'est la vie!