Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by 3llawi View Post
    GOT IT ?!! :rolleyes
    i said that already that fus7a used in tv,newss :rolleyes
    and no argument about reading & writting
    But my point is he needs years 2 master Arabic then he will be happy 2 understand the news and totally in shock when he founds out he can't understand what people says enough after these years
    I absolutely agree with 3allawi & Mavii

Fos7a is a good as a first step ,and you should start from it (to see how does the arabic grammar looks like etc ) ,after that you should choose the most understandable accent(my preferences are Syrian+Egyptian) and you should mainly focus on them to be able to understand ppl and communicate with them easily wherever you go

My myself do both at this moment (Fos7a+dialect

VivaPalestina said:

Hmmm ya 3allawi im going to have to agree with maviii on this one ya3ni many people tell me whats the point of classical if no one talks in it? But the thing they dont get is that the arabic language is simply that, fus7a. You want to learn arabic, you learn the beautiful standard one.

All of you have learnt classical standard English. Nobody starts by trying to understand our slang or say cockney accent. You learn the pure language first, and then you work your way. Thats if you're serious. If you only want to know arabic for basic communication say for a country you move to then you can get away with learning the dialect.

Fus7a arabic is beautiful. I'd recommend everyone to learn it. And remember that the different dialects are merely a derivation, an accent from arabic.

Kayfa 7aloka = Keefek

Sorry for butting in amooon w 3allawi, bas 7abet 7ot ra2ye kaman bel mawdoo3

Maviii said:

GOT IT ?!! :rolleyes
    i said that already that fus7a used in tv,newss :rolleyes
    and no argument about reading & writting
    But my point is he needs years 2 master Arabic then he will be happy 2 understand the news and totally in shock when he founds out he can't understand what people says enough after these years
    yeah you already said that fus7a is used in news tv ..etc) but
    learning a dialect first still wont help anybody

your point is to learn dialect ...then fus7a
    my point is to learn fus7a ....then choose a dialect

am not arguing with you ya 3allawi but what i said is based on academic facts
    not a personal opinion ...

Maviii said:

Well viva am glad you passed by and typed this precious opinion of yours
    i appreciate it deep inside

I dunno why he think that learning a dialect first is the right way to start
    but anyway this wont change any fact ..

'cause after all learning any language should start from the basic
    not learning a slang or accents ..otherwise people would have never learn
    any structure of any language ..and imagine how life would be

funny news - a bloody thugs attacked poor people
  5. 3llawi said:

i didn't say they should ?!!! it's my opinion !!
    and i'll say it again if someone wan't to learn Arabic so he can talk to people or listening to songs then Fus7a is waste of time
    and u can't compare Arabic to other languages
    cause for example my dialect is almost completely different from fus7a
    and i learned the slung way before learning fus7a and guess what
    it turned on very will for me

don't' tell me again what's right and what's wrong because i said my opening i didn't say scientific facts !!
    قلنا نعم لتحرر الشعوب العربية ... سنتوحد جميعا ... وستزحف الملايين لتحرير القدس ♥♥
    شئتم أم أبيتم

We Are Coming 4 U ( Al Quds )
    ♥♥

VivaPalestina said:

don't' tell me again what's right and what's wrong because i said my opening i didn't say scientific facts !!
    lek hadi a3sabak, we're just sharing opinions, khalas kol wa7ad adra b el nasi7a elly b7ya5da

aila said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    lek hadi a3sabak, we're just sharing opinions, khalas kol wa7ad adra b el nasi7a elly b7ya5da
    na3am... it's 5alas... all arabic language including fus7a and all dialects are beautiful<3.... i admit it

bollyking said:

Sorry all I didnt mean to spark an argument, I appreciate everyone's point of view. There are the same sort of problems with people wanting to learn hindi, as to what type of hindi/dialect/urdu/punjabi is best/most useful to learn.

You're all wonderful people for helping others like me learn! I really appreciate all you giving your time like that!

Daydream said:

This may not be the right time or place to say it, but Vivaaa I finally caught an argument lol
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥
  10. 3llawi said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    This may not be the right time or place to say it, but Vivaaa I finally caught an argument lol
    glad that i helped
    قلنا نعم لتحرر الشعوب العربية ... سنتوحد جميعا ... وستزحف الملايين لتحرير القدس ♥♥
    شئتم أم أبيتم

We Are Coming 4 U ( Al Quds )
    ♥♥

Layla said:

I have closed this thread, cause it has too many pages already and started another one here! I have also copied Rainne's post in the new thread as nobody has replied yet!

Closed