http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PJZthKeEY

The best song of Shilpa and also very nice dance :X
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

Suveer said:

Here's the translation to the song:

Dupatte ka pallu - The Edge of the Veil

Jawaani Ka Aalam Bada Bekhabar Hai - The whole world of youth is very unaware
    Dupatte Ka Palloo Kidhar Ka Kidhar Hai - Of the fact that the edge of the veil is not where it's supposed to be

Kahin Hai Chunariya Kahin Pe Kamar Hai - The veil is somewhere and the waist is somewhere else
    Kahin Hai Chunariya Kahin Pe Kamar Hai - The veil is somewhere and the waist is somewhere else
    Vo Thodi Idhar Hai Vo Thodi Udhar Hai - It (veil) is little here and it (waist) is a little there
    Arre Ye Jidhar Hai Zamaana Udhar Hai - But wherever it is, the world('s eyes) is there
    Zamaana Udhar Hai - The world is there
    Zamaana Udhar Hai - the world is there
    Dupatte Ka Palloo Kidhar Ka Kidhar Hai - Of the fact that the edge of the veil is not where it's supposed to be

Sulagti Ye Saansein Dhadakti Jawaani - These breathes are choking, my youth is pulsating
    Hay Sulagti Ye Saansein Dhadakti Jawaani - Hay, These breathes are choking, youth is pulsating
    Jise Bhi Ye Chhoole Usay Karde Paani - Whomever it touches, it makes them water (-like)
    Ye Kaisi Kasak Hai Ye Kaisi Chubhan Hai - What kind of desire this is,what kind of pain it is
    Hay Ye Kaisi Kasak Hai Ye Kaisi Chubhan Hai - hay, What kind of desire this is,what kind of pain it is
    Ye Nayi Umar Hai - This is the new age
    Ye Nayi Lagan Hai - This is the new love
    Arre Ye Jidhar Hai Zamaana Udhar Hai - But wherever it is, the world('s eyes) is there

Nach Le Nach Le Nach Le Goriya Ang Ang Se Nach Le - Come dance [X3] fair gal, dance with your body
    Arre Nach Le Nach Le Nach Le Goriya Ang Ang Se Nach Le - Come dance [X3] fair gal, dance with your body

Ye Cham Cham Lagaye Nasheeli Nigahein - This hypnotising gaze puts on the sweetness on you
    Hay Ye Cham Cham Lagaye Nasheeli Nigahein - This hypnotising gaze puts on sweetness on you
    Khule Aam Chori Kare Dil Churaaye - It steals openly, it steals hearts
    Lachakta Badan Hai Fisalti Kamar Hai - The body is flexible and my waist slips (past your fingers)
    Lachakta Badan Hai Fisalti Kamar Hai - The body is flexible and my waist slips (past your fingers)
    JJawaani Ka Aalam Bada Bekhabar Hai - The whole world of youth is very unaware

I'm back!!! XD

NNA for life said:

Shukria

Suveer said:

You're welcome
    I'm back!!! XD

miss daisy said:

I had no ida shilpa shetty was a singer..I thought she was just an actress

songlover26 said:

Quote Originally Posted by miss daisy View Post
    Hi

Well she IS AN ACTRESS only...Not a singer...the song has been sung by somebody else.
    like Playback...
    Last edited by songlover26; 07-02-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: spell check

miss daisy said:

oh..I was just confused by the title of the thread try to make these threads dumb-friendly please

thanks songlover

songlover26 said:

oh..I was just confused by the title of the thread try to make these threads dumb-friendly please

thanks songlover
    Well Dear you are not dumb It's just that you Don't know Shilpa Shetty That well...
    and I can bet...She can't sing
    Plus the name of thread is a bit misleading. It should have been...
    Dupatte ka pallu (starring Shilpa Shetty)

It reminds of a similar thing I had read some time back

somebody was talking about this song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ3ZeZFohI8

and the person had named the thread " Darr of Shah Rukh Khan"
    Darr mean fear so it Translates to Fear of SRK... Ha! Ha! . I was pretty surprised to read it.
    But perhaps he wanted to say Darr a Movie of Shah Rukh Khan

miss daisy said:

Thanks god I'm not alone I was starting to doubt my sanity and mind

and where's shah rukh khan in that video?? why are you people challenging me here?!! the world is totally against me!!

NNA for life said:

Well i should tell you that in romania the indian singers are unknown,but the indian actors are like gods :P
    So if you will go on youtube and search "duppate ka pallu" you will find "shilpa shety-duppate ka pallu".I am almost sure that the indian actors are more known than singers even in INDIA.

For exmple i know more than 50 indian actors and just a singer from india (Miss Pooja)the best singer and she sing punjabi i believe its called the music that she sing "bhangra"

NNA for life said:

Lol gagan )
    " Darr of Shah Rukh Khan".
    also could be "Dard of SRK" from Om shanty OM )) that would be interesting =))
    PS: Dard of SRk=The pain of SRK )

@Gagan "Well Dear you are not dumb It's just that you Don't know Shilpa Shetty That well...
    and I can bet...She can't sing "

Well check this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMros9bSXZo
    For sure she know how to dance.
    OMG
    Last edited by NNA for life; 07-03-2010 at 09:10 PM.

songlover26 said:

Well NNA...I did n't know U were Shilpa Fan...
    Sorry If I offended you...I didn't mean to.

NNA for life said:

Ooooo no you don't offend me at all )

miss daisy said:

I guess we have a die hard fan of shilpa here I have to admit that I didn't watch any of her movies..but she has a tiny waist in om shanti om..it's painful to us girls

NNA for life said:

Well if you like hindi movies you should watch ,Garv,Baazigar,Shadi kharke pass gaya,staring Shilpa

miss daisy said:

thanks NNA