Song

Thread: Song

Tags: None

most_sweet said:

Default Song

Merhaba arkadaşlar
    this time i want something special inşallah is this not so difficult.I have one song and i want just a part of it.And i want it in turkish and in english.I only have the song but not the lyrics.
    It's really important to me, i want to sing it by myself and surprise someone special to me.Please.
    If somebody can help me i will give the song
    Teşekkür ederim şimdiden

SiLvEr_MooN said:

Why don't you mention the name of the song in your message? So that someone may show up with the lyrics of the song you are looking for.

most_sweet said:

Quote Originally Posted by silver_moon View Post
    Why don't you mention the name of the song in your message? So that someone may show up with the lyrics of the song you are looking for.
    Nobody has it.The singer is my friend He is not from Turkey, so nobody knows him. I have the song on my computer.,,
    please someone

4. ercmnt said:

That sounded interesting, You can see my ym or msn under my avatar. If u contact me I ll try to help.

most_sweet said:

Quote Originally Posted by ercmnt View Post
    That sounded interesting, You can see my ym or msn under my avatar. If u contact me I ll try to help.
    Thank you you are amazing I am busy today, but this night i think i will be online /msn/