Does anyone remember this music video?

Thread: Does anyone remember this music video?

Tags: None

Lumekuninganna said:

Default Does anyone remember this music video?

Not sure where else to post this...

Way back in the day when the original Headbanger's Ball was on, I remember this video done with claymation... what I remember is, it involved two neighbors who hated each other and kept trying to build up fences and stuff between them. I think. But it was real cartoony, chunky claymation - their grass was bright green, there was a bright white picket fence, the sky was brilliant blue, etc. It was like they were in their backyards...

It has to be some kind of heavy metal/rock song since it was on HB, but I don't remember the song at all, just the video.

And the time frame was early 90s. I'm sure I watched that show from 1991-ish until 1995.
    Vanad teksad ja kitarr...
    Nad on mul kõik, mida vajan nüüd

2. bugmenot1 said:

This is the video that I remember from around that time. It comes close to your description. Could it be the one you're looking for?

"Little Pig, Little Pig" by Green Jello
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CYwNWHZuT0

Lumekuninganna said:

So I read your post and said, "No... not Green Jello." I know them quite well - they're from my hometown. But I love the Three Little Pigs video, so I clicked on the link anyway to watch it again. And then something bizarre happened:

Amongst the related videos, there was System of a Down - "War".

I stared at it and thought, "...war."
    Then the neurons fired and said, "make love, not war."
    I said, "Brain! You remembered part of the song from that video I want!"

So I went off to Google and searched for lyrics including "make love not war." After wading through pages full of Yoko Ono and R&B artists, I found it: "Rest in Peace" by Extreme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odz3c68JE1c

That's not claymation!, you might say. Nope. Just goes to show how too much TV gets all mixed up in your head, I suppose. Or that I was too easily amused by a stupid puppet show.

Anyway, thank you. Because you indirectly pointed me to the video!
    Vanad teksad ja kitarr...
    Nad on mul kõik, mida vajan nüüd