*solved* Old, dance, italodance, techno song.

Thread: *solved* Old, dance, italodance, techno song.

Tags: None
  1. Zhriver said:

Default *solved* Old, dance, italodance, techno song.

Hello everyone, i've been trying for a long time now to find a old favourite track of mine.

On to the info:
    Im guessing the song is from 1999-2002
    Its hard to describe its genre, But its either dance, italodance, trance, techno
    The song starts of with a slow beat, a little into the song a man sings right here, right now, right here right now, a couple of times, still with a low bass in the background. After that it kicks of into some sexy treble/synth, the kind you usually find in the "old school" italodance tracks. That treble/synth chorus is the songs defining attribute.

The style and sound of the song is much like Lautsprecher - Omnibus.
    Its got the same "agressive" treble/synth

A mate of mine seems to remember the artist of the song being called something with box. But im not sure on that
    Thanks in advance everyone.
    Last edited by Zhriver; 07-15-2010 at 10:42 PM.

2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zhriver View Post
    Hello everyone, i've been trying for a long time now to find a old favourite track of mine.

On to the info:
    Im guessing the song is from 1999-2002
    Its hard to describe its genre, But its either dance, italodance, trance, techno
    The song starts of with a slow beat, a little into the song a man sings right here, right now, right here right now, a couple of times, still with a low bass in the background. After that it kicks of into some sexy treble/synth, the kind you usually find in the "old school" italodance tracks. That treble/synth chorus is the songs defining attribute.

The style and sound of the song is much like Lautsprecher - Omnibus.
    Its got the same "agressive" treble/synth

A mate of mine seems to remember the artist of the song being called something with box. But im not sure on that
    Thanks in advance everyone.

Beatbox - Right Here, Right Now {2001}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI5cA-2UizU

Dan

3. Zhriver said:

Awsome, spot on!!!
    Weird that i couldnt find it on my own. I've searched youtube a million times =)
    Thanks a lot for the help