Can't remember anything!!!

Thread: Can't remember anything!!!

Tags: do do do do, forgot, remember, uplifting, upset
  1. jlmh101 said:

Unhappy Can't remember anything!!!

For like the past three years this song has been stuck in my head, I remember the melody, and some of the words but I'm debating whether or not I made them up, but i do remember it goes like: do do do do, do do do do, its slow, and I'm pretty sure a girl is singing it, it's sort of like one of those songs that are uplifting, and is slow during everything but the chorus, the song lyrics I may or may not have made up for it are:
    I'll be the one, with the people screaming i won, for the first time ______:

I have no idea if those are the actual lyrics or not, but please if u know a song even sort of like this please give me the link, cuz I have no clue the title or the artist or anything. And if this sounds crazy, I apoligize, i have no better way to describe it.

2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by jlmh101 View Post
    For like the past three years this song has been stuck in my head, I remember the melody, and some of the words but I'm debating whether or not I made them up, but i do remember it goes like: do do do do, do do do do, its slow, and I'm pretty sure a girl is singing it, it's sort of like one of those songs that are uplifting, and is slow during everything but the chorus, the song lyrics I may or may not have made up for it are:
    I'll be the one, with the people screaming i won, for the first time ______:

I have no idea if those are the actual lyrics or not, but please if u know a song even sort of like this please give me the link, cuz I have no clue the title or the artist or anything. And if this sounds crazy, I apoligize, i have no better way to describe it.
    Try this song...

Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (DNA Version) {1986}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-26hsZqwveA

Dan

3. jlmh101 said:

Default no...

Thanks but thats not the song, that song is like electronic, the one im thinking of is sort of like the song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, with the slow lyrics and then like an uplifting chorus

4. bugmenot1 said:

Try:

"Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmukW1sNlIk

5. jlmh101 said:

No, it's got like a "do do do do" in it, sorry if im being a pest, but i just cant remember it!