Ивана - Уличник / Ivana - Ulichnik

Thread: Ивана - Уличник / Ivana - Ulichnik

Tags: None

mitko92 said:

Default Ивана - Уличник / Ivana - Ulichnik

Ivana - Ulichnik

1. Gledam te, kak ne ostaria, kak ne pomudria?
    Tsial edin jivot kato lud jivia, vsichko propilia
    Kak pone vednuj ne napravi smetka za tova
    kakvo si vzel i kakvo si dal

Ref:
    Ulichnik shte si ostanesh, ulichnik s dusha piana
    Za priateli i za jeni razdade se
    Kato te boli se smeesh, a ot radost oshte plaches
    Kak ne ti teji tova surtse?
    Ulichnik shte si ostanesh, ulichnik s dusha piana
    Za priateli i za jeni razdade se
    Kato te boli se smeesh, a ot radost oshte plaches
    Eh da imah tvoeto surtse!

2.Tsial jivot rani ot liubov
    Po-boli bez tiah, moje pi si prav
    Kato lud jivia, no ne te vinia
    Kak pone vednuj ne napravi smetka za tova
    kakvo si vzel i kakvo si dal

Ivana - Wanderer

1.I'm watching you, how you are not becoming old and clever?
    A whole life you've been living like crazy, everything you squandered
    Even for once you didn't realize
    what you've taken and what you've given

Ref:
    A wanderer you'll remain, a wanderer with drunk soul
    For friendes and women you spent yourself
    When you're in pain you're laughing, but from gladness you're still crying
    How you carry your heavy heart?
    A wanderer you'll remain, a wanderer with drunk soul
    For friendes and women you spent yourself
    When you're in pain you're laughing, but from gladness you're still crying
    Oh, If I'd have a heart like yours...

2.A whole life love pain,
    but may be you're right, it pains more without her
    You've been living like crazy, but I don't blame you
    How you even for once didn't realize
    what you've taken and what you've given

Last edited by mitko92; 08-05-2010 at 06:18 AM.

2. I'm unstoppable said:

poliglota ... i tuk ti e pylno s greshki ... drink-drank-drunk nqma takova neshto kato "drunked" aaa iii na vyprosite ti im lipsva spomagatelni glagoli i v krajna smetka "wonderer" li e ili "wanderer" .... izyasni se ... Ingilizce biliyor musun ?
    C'est la vie!

bandziol20 said:

drunk or drunken - pijany, drunked is in street slang, rather non-formal :P

4. I'm unstoppable said:

here, in this forum, we try to speak only correct and literary language not dialect that's why it's intolerable ... for example you want to learn German but instead of King's German the master teaches you how to speak and write in informal German ... it's kind the same ... also, the bulgarian lyrics is in BLL (a.k.a. Bulgarian Language of Literature) and the translation should be first-class one
    C'est la vie!

5. Sofijski Mozart said:

mitko92 is 17 and - I'm sure - will find it's way. It's very OK to help with corrections. But why laughing at it? Btw - "King's German": never heard of it. But I don't laugh at it. You all are speaking Bulgarian and English very well. You'll form Bulgaria's future. Why you don't keep together?

P.S.: My English is a very bad guide for all users. May I then request further translations? If not, say me

mitko92 said:

Sofijski_Mozart, thank you for the positive comment.
    I'm unstoppable - Now I'll write you in english to understand me everyone. First, in bulgarian lirycs has rime, which can't be reproduced in english. Second, I'm doing my best translating songs and I'm sure most of the users catch the sense of the songs. And thirth - I speak five languages and it's normal to confuse me somtimes. At least I try to help, then criticize the others!

bandziol20 said:

khem, khem... third (not : thirth)

8. I'm unstoppable said:

Sofijski_Mozart, 'King's German' is a metaphor of correct language where you can find out only grammatically right word forms with well-founded syntactical analysis and no clue for a colloquial speech. I've got 2 certificates which are able to verify that I'm competent to deal with English Language on a very high level. That's why I do cut Mitko92 up 'cause I'm sure that he's average and his english knowledge is pooer than mine.

Mitko92, I'm about to laugh my head off because of you and barely can keep a straight face. 1st, it's rhyme not rime. 2nd, some+time(s)=sometime(s). If the translator desire to do his/her best, he or she can interpret the text as much closer to the original as the prototype itself. How many translations without the assistance of any dictionary have you made? Have you ever tried to write poems in lingo or to perform them in the particular way? I'm not quite sure whether it has been made once by you. Better take my advice to heart and start bringing your english up to date (and the rest of idioms, too).
    C'est la vie!

mitko92 said:

It's ridiculous by your way to teach me how to translate songs in english. Stop nagging at me and do some translations if you think you're cleverer than me

10. Sofijski Mozart said:

Hello I'm unstoppable, I didn't want to add fuel to the fire. Your corrections were helpful. Of course they were. Just one question: if mitko92 was your little brother or sister, would you talk that way with him/her? I don't think so That's what I want to say.

Thank you for your informations concerning King's German. I'm surprised, because as far as I know Hochdeutsch (standard German) has no courtly or manorial roots. To my knowledge this term is not in use in German linguistic academic studies. But I may be wrong with it and I don't know, if it is in use in Great Britain. By the way it is fact that "Hoch"deutsch has no "higher" stylistic or cultural level than regional dialects. It's just a norm standard, not a semantic, syntactic or other grammatical apex. Are regional dialects King's German as well? But this is for information only, not to continue the controversy. I won't intervene anymore.

11. I'm unstoppable said:

I'm not teaching you 'cause the right moment was missed long time ago. I've just hoped to take a note of all thеse lines but you're so lettered and you don't need any terms of reference. Keep interpreting the lyrics of your own free will, in the same true and enlighten way. Well done!
    C'est la vie!

NyLoN_BoY said:

Отвратителен превод и още по-отвратителна транскрипция. Тея хора не се научиха, че има разлика между "и","й" и "я", "дж" и "ж" и "ъ" и "у"...

Само развалихте хубавия текст на хубавата песен.

Пиша на български само да не излагам момчето.
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

13. I'm unstoppable said:

Mi to veche se izlozhi dostatychno, tyj che shte e vse edno za nego
    C'est la vie!

mitko92 said:

Не мисля, че аз съм се изложил, а ти с жалките си атаки. И за твое сведение ще продължа да превеждам.

15. I'm unstoppable said:

Nali predishnoto ti syobshtenie shteshe da e poslednoto ... smeshen si dechko
    C'est la vie!

16. Sofijski Mozart said:

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    Отвратителен превод и още по-отвратителна транскрипция. Тея хора не се научиха, че има разлика между "и","й" и "я", "дж" и "ж" и "ъ" и "у"...
    Your diction is "disgusting" and your polemic is even more "disgustful". Didn't you learn the difference between constructive critique and aggressive defamation?

No, I don't want to intervene any more - but I want to invite you to come to Germany. It must be the paradise for you to be in my country and to accuse the minority.

Sorry, but you got me to this point.

I hope, the mods will bar my ATL-account soon. I loose my time with *** here!

NyLoN_BoY said:

За пореден път се обеждавам, че трябва да отворя една тема за транскрипция и да изградим една универсална система за транскрибиране, че да не се случват гафове като "jivot", "jivia", "propilia", "piana", "teji", "surce" и т.н. Тези примери така написани трябва да се четат на български като "дживот" , "дживиа", "пропилиа", "теджи", "сурце".

И всичко да е унифицирано.

В крайна сметка нека не объркваме и малкото чужденци, които са решили да учат български.

Нямам нищо против това младите да пишат на латиница като искат, ама поне да е правилно и в границите на някаква система.
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

18. I'm unstoppable said:

Prav si ... nie, koito sme po-otdavna tuk sme se nauchili malko ili mnogo ... sega e red i na mladotsite
    C'est la vie!