Need a lyric writer

Thread: Need a lyric writer

Tags: None
  1. NiiNa656 said:

Default Need a lyric writer

Hi there,
    I'm Nina
    I'm wondering if there are any lyric writers out there. I'm wanting someone to write me a song as I am an upcoming singer and would like to sing other songs rather than covers. I can't play any instruments (except drums) so it would help if there was an instrumental or something with the lyrics. As I'm quite young I can't pay but I will help you with whatever, give you credit etc.
    So if anyone is out there leave a comment below or PM me on the forum.
    Thank you.
    Nina.

P.S Should of mentioned, wanting english lyrics.
    Thanks.

2. alvis292 said:

Post I can help you

Quote Originally Posted by NiiNa656 View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm Nina
    I'm wondering if there are any lyric writers out there. I'm wanting someone to write me a song as I am an upcoming singer and would like to sing other songs rather than covers. I can't play any instruments (except drums) so it would help if there was an instrumental or something with the lyrics. As I'm quite young I can't pay but I will help you with whatever, give you credit etc.
    So if anyone is out there leave a comment below or PM me on the forum.
    Thank you.
    Nina.

P.S Should of mentioned, wanting english lyrics.
    Thanks.
    Hi Tina.
    I would like to help with your little problem. I would like to write you a song.
    Alex.

3. NiiNa656 said:

Quote Originally Posted by alvis292 View Post
    Hi Tina.
    I would like to help with your little problem. I would like to write you a song.
    Alex.
    Hi
    that would be great
    I will PM you my email address so you can email your ideas or whatever or give me your email so i can ask some questions haha.
    Thanks
    (My names Nina btw)
    Nina :P

4. ouss16041988 said:

i'm intersted

monstahh said:

Default help for lyric writers

I am a lyric writer, and a singer mabey I can help you. ☻

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by monstahh View Post
    I am a lyric writer, and a singer mabey I can help you. ☻
    You should always check the date of the post and the date of their LAST post.The above Niina posted once,never to be seen again!

7. irandell said:

Hi I'm imani and if its one thing I ve learn already about lyrics is that it the creativity of new character and a new understanding of music my strongest strength is disney and I would like to be a up coming singer if you notice I've downloaded every disney song with lyric. I'm looking for the remix of of disney and the one thing I want learn is if you can do disney mix I'm learning Pogo right now produced be Nick, generally from Austrilla,, would you be able to help me.

8. irandell said:

Default disney live pogo remix

Thank you