unknown 80's song

Thread: unknown 80's song

Tags: None
  1. charris said:

Default unknown 80's song

I'm looking for the name and artist of this song which I know a few lyrics. She's just a small town girl, he's just a city boy, strangers meeting if u know what I am talking about please help me. It is from the 80's and I/ heard it on the Laguna Beach show on MTV.
    Last edited by charris; 08-24-2005 at 06:52 AM. Reason: left out something
  2. SMazac128 said:

Default Song identification

Gotta be "DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'" by: Journey
  3. MTB3 said:

I luv that song. lol
  4. beatlesrock said:

Me too. That's my favorite non-Beatles song.

it goes:

"Just a small town girl. Livin' in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going an-y-where. Just a city boy. Boprn and raised in South Detroit. He took the midnight train going an-y-where."

Well, I'm too lazy to right out all the lyrics from memory, but that's the beginning.
  5. emmalee said:

Quote Originally Posted by beatlesrock
    Me too. That's my favorite non-Beatles song.

it goes:

"Just a small town girl. Livin' in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going an-y-where. Just a city boy. Boprn and raised in South Detroit. He took the midnight train going an-y-where."

Well, I'm too lazy to right out all the lyrics from memory, but that's the beginning.
    Man I have that stuck in my head. My frnd and me were rockin out in my car when that came on the radio a few weeks ago
  6. kaos said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by charris
    I'm looking for the name and artist of this song which I know a few lyrics. She's just a small town girl, he's just a city boy, strangers meeting if u know what I am talking about please help me. It is from the 80's and I/ heard it on the Laguna Beach show on MTV.
    I think the song you are refering to is "dont stop believing" by Journey. I hope this was the answer you were looking for!