Andrea Niama Te English Lyrics

Thread: Andrea Niama Te English Lyrics

Tags: None
  1. teodorra said:

Default Andrea Niama Te English Lyrics

Hey, I've searched the whole forum, but I didn't find this lyrics. Can someone please please translate this song on english? it's a beautiful song and i' really love to have it translated!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! )

2. teodorra said:

and can someone please give me a link to download a song, can't find it anywhere.. please please. thank you

3. I'm unstoppable said:

Андреа – Няма те (the original Bulgarian lyrics)

Първи куплет: Живот по спомени и път за никъде. Като на сън вървя в мислите за теб. Пак въпроси без отговор горчат в очите ми. Отговорът го знаеш само ти, единствено ти.

Припев: Няма те, а утрото още мирише на тебе. Няма те, а твоето дишане чувам до мене. Няма те, но твоята снимка при мене остана като залог, че ти ще си мой до живот. Винаги единствено мене във всяка ще виждаш. Винаги гласът ми в техните думи ще чуваш. И дори ще искаш с моите очи да те гледат. И ден по ден ще търсиш парченца от мен.

Втори куплет: Хиляда спомени целуват ме в нощта. Хиляда истини разстрелват през деня. Ако можех да заменя до края дните си за това – още миг до мене да си. До мене да си!

Припев: Няма те, а утрото още мирише на тебе. Няма те, а твоето дишане чувам до мене. Няма те, но твоята снимка при мене остана като залог, че ти ще си мой до живот. Винаги единствено мене във всяка ще виждаш. Винаги гласът ми в техните думи ще чуваш. И дори ще искаш с моите очи да те гледат. И ден по ден ще търсиш парченца от мен./2

Andrea – Nyama te (the Bulgarian lyrics in Latin letters)

Pyrvi kuplet: Zhivot po spomeni i pyt za nikyde. Kato na syn vyrvya v mislite za teb. Pak vyprosi bez otgovor gorchat v ochite mi. Otgovoryt go znaesh samo ti, edinstveno ti.

Pripev: Nyama te, a utroto oshte mirishe na tebe. Nyama te, a tvoeto dishane chuvam do mene. Nyama te, no tvoyata snimka pri mene ostana kato zalog, che ti shte si moj do zhivot. Vinagi edinstveno mene vyv vsyaka shte vizhdash. Vinagi glasyt mi v tehnite dumi shte chuvash. I dori shte iskash s moite ochi da te gledat. I den po den shte tyrsish parchentsa ot men.

Vtori kuplet: Hilyadi spomeni tseluvat me v noshta. Hilyadi istini razstrelvat prez denya. Ako mozheh da zamenya do kraya dnite si za tova – oshte mig do mene da si. Do mene da si!

Pripev: Nyama te, a utroto oshte mirishe na tebe. Nyama te, a tvoeto dishane chuvam do mene. Nyama te, no tvoyata snimka pri mene ostana kato zalog, che ti shte si moj do zhivot. Vinagi edinstveno mene vyv vsyaka shte vizhdash. Vinagi glasyt mi v tehnite dumi shte chuvash. I dori shte iskash s moite ochi da te gledat. I den po den shte tyrsish parchentsa ot men./2

Andrea – You’re gone (this translation is not a word for word one, it’s a kind of lyrical)

Verse 1: A lifetime in recollections, a way for nowhere. In my thoughts for you, I walk like in my own sleep. The queries without answers have a bitter taste in my eyes again. The answer is known by you, by you only.

Chorus: You’re gone but the morn has still smelt of you. You’re gone but I’ve still heard your breathing next to me. You’re gone but your picture has been left with me like pledge, a pledge that you’ll be mine only, till your death. Any time you look at another girl, you’ll see only me in her eyes. Any time you listen her words, you’ll hear my voice in them. And even you’ll desire to be looked by my eyes instead of hers. And you’ll be looking for my smithereens day by day.

Verse 2: I’m kissed in the nighttime by thousands of memories. I’m shot in the daytime by thousands of truths. If only I could commute my earthly days to the very end for that – to be by my side even for a moment once again. Be by my side!

Chorus: You’re gone but the morn has still smelt of you. You’re gone but I’ve still heard your breathing next to me. You’re gone but your picture has been left with me like pledge, a pledge that you’ll be mine only, till your death. Any time you look at another girl, you’ll see only me in her eyes. Any time you listen her words, you’ll hear my voice in them. And even you’ll desire to be looked by my eyes instead of hers. And you’ll be looking for my smithereens day by day./2

Here the link ===> http://turbobit.net/download/free/woon9rblp8zh#

I've found it in short order but inform me in case of 'Error' during the opening and I'll find another :P C'ya
    C'est la vie!

4. teodorra said:

oh my god! thank you so so much ) you're an angel. the song is beautiful. by the way, i'm from croatia, so most of it i understand but not completely. and when i click the link, it doesn't work. but thank you so much!!!!

5. I'm unstoppable said:

Have you got skypenick ? If it's so, I'm gonna send you a private message how to find me there and once we have a connection, I'll send you the song :P
    C'est la vie!