"Mooz-Lum"

Thread: "Mooz-Lum"

Tags: None

Daydream said:

Default "Mooz-Lum"

I don't know if any of you have heard of this movie, but I would love to get your views on it

Watch Evan Ross, Nia Long, Danny Glover, Roger Guenveur Smith, Summer Bishil & Dorian Missick in a Groundbreaking new film about a an African-American Muslim boy who comes of age against a politically charged 9/11 backdrop, with deep personal and familial traumas to overcome, and a search for identity that must reconcile his own difficult history with his new changed reality.

Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

larosa said:

sorry i don't know it sweety
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

Daydream said:

It hasn't been released yet. (And may never be released.. we currently have to demand at http://eventful.com/demand/hottest so that it will be released to theaters in our area..) People from all over are demanding it so let's hope it gets some recognition

I know that you can't view youtube, but is there any video site that you can view so that you can see the trailer? Dailymotion, perhaps?

4. Vengo511 said:

Looks interesting but with the current trend in high action movies, I reckon it'll be a straight to DVD thing... hope I'm wrong though

Shokraaan said:

I love this actor.... and I would love to see this movie
    اغمض عيني اشوف صورتك تجيني في المنام

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    It hasn't been released yet. (And may never be released.. we currently have to demand at http://eventful.com/demand/hottest so that it will be released to theaters in our area..) People from all over are demanding it so let's hope it gets some recognition

I know that you can't view youtube, but is there any video site that you can view so that you can see the trailer? Dailymotion, perhaps?
    Dailymotion,wat tv,metacafe,all sensored
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

Daydream said:

Vengo - I'm thinking it won't make it to the big screen either.. I hope it does though because I am interested.. it won the One Nation filmmaker contest in 2007 under the title Glimpse (I think the original low budget version of the movie is on youtube but I don't wanna spoil it)

Shokraaan - I'm interested in the actors too: we got Nia Long, Danny Glover, and Diana Ross' son you think it would've been in theaters by now with the big names in the film!

larosa - ya dilleh everything is censored! *sigh*

8. noona said:

Oooo.. do we know whether this film is being released? Looks interesting .

Quite controversial too

Daydream said:

If you have Facebook they do have a page up, I'm not sure how up to date it is though , here it is: http://www.facebook.com/Moozlumthemovie

10. noona said:

Thank you hun

11. Vengo511 said:

Just looked at the facebook page and it says: "MOOZ-lum" The Movie will be making its debut at the Urbanworld Film Festival in New York City on Friday, September 17th.

Definitely want to see this

Daydream said:

I heard that they're coming to Chicago too! Hopefully it'll be all over theaters soon enough

VivaPalestina said:

I just saw this thread They've been all over my facebook homepage for the past months, but I didnt know there's a chance of it not coming out

VivaPalestina said:

Mooz-lum will be going to the Chicago International Film Festival on October 10 & 12

Tickets:
    By Phone (Box Office):

Online (Ticketmaster):
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/MoozLum-...artist/1495190

Not in london