Arabic (yemeni) speakers?

Thread: Arabic (yemeni) speakers?

Tags: None
  1. 1inamillion1 said:

Default Arabic (yemeni) speakers?

This might be the wrong forum I know, but since it's an Eyal Golan song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAikkEZYmbk

Can anyone (speakers of Yemeni Arabic) please write the lyrics to Eyal Golan - Dan w Dana?
    Preferably both in Arabic and in English font, in the same way that Arabic is usually transcribed into English with the numbers (eg: يا حبيبي = ya 7abibi etc).

I would be very grateful! :-)

shhora said:

i think u should post this thread on arabic section
    "Love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

3. 1inamillion1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by shhora View Post
    i think u should post this thread on arabic section
    I will post it there too, but I figure that there's a good chance that someone here can speak this dialect of Arabic too :-)

shhora said:

Inchallah, but the hebrew forum is not, let's say so famous and thats why i told u to go there, are more chances

thanks for ur work here on hebrew forum, God bless u
    "Love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

5. 1inamillion1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by shhora View Post
    Inchallah, but the hebrew forum is not, let's say so famous and thats why i told u to go there, are more chances

thanks for ur work here on hebrew forum, God bless u
    Haha yeah you are right...unfortunately though some people refuse to translate songs in Arabic by Jewish artists for "political" reasons. Whatever :-D The Hebrew font is actually very very bad for writing any language other than Hebrew, in my opinion.

And you are most welcome (regarding the songs), I haven't been visiting here as much as I used to but you can feel free to ask me for anything you need and I'll do my best =D

shhora said:

well ya i really hate when that is happen

thank u
    i usually want transliteration (phonetic lyrics) too, because i wanna learn to read in hebrew. i learned the alphabet but i can't read is to hard such a pity

7. Bint Al arab said:

Yes, that is true