American Eagle Music List

Thread: American Eagle Music List

Tags: None
  1. blkgsr94 said:

Talking American Eagle Music List

Hey everybody, this is my first post on this website, I just found it today and see that alot of people were wondering about the songs at AE. I've been working there for about a year now and will start to put up a list of all the music that is playing there for everyone. Here's the latest one, they change music about every 2 months or so.

Beyonce feat. Slim Thung - Check On It
    Coldplay - Talk
    Madonna - Hung Up (radio edit)
    Supergrass - Sun Hits The Sky
    Bob Marley - Sun is Shining (Messy Boys Rem)
    Simple Kid - Staring at the Sun
    Living Things - Bom Bom Bom
    Beck - Hell Yes (Guero)
    Morningwood - Nth Degree
    The Darkness - One Way Ticket (to Hell)
    Sean Paul - Temperature
    Nada Surf - Always Love
    The Afters - Beautiful Love
    O.A.R. - Love and Memories
    Modern English - I Melt with You
    Young MC - Busta Move
    The Films - Black Shoes
    No Doubt - Trapped in a Box
    Doves - Catch the Sun
    Sam Roberts - Hard Road
    Daphne Loves Derby - Hammers and Hearts
    Our Lady Peace - Angels Losing Sleep
    Wolf Parade - Shine a Light
    Annie - Chewing Gum
    Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure
    Outkast - Whole World
    The Presidents of the United States - Some Postman
    KT Tunstall - Big Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
    Beth Orton - Conceived
    The Like - What I say and What I Mean
    The Dandy Warhols - All the Money or the Simple Life
    Floetry - Floetic (radio mix)
    Dios(Malos) - I want It All
    L.A. Symphony - Timeless
    Silverstein - Smile in your Sleep
    Ciara - Goodies
    Ricahrd X - Finest Dreams
    Ed Harcourt - Born in the '70s
    Reggreton Ninos - Oye Mi Canto
    Husky Rescure - Summertime Cowboy
    Hot Hot Heat - No,Not Now
    Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
    Inxs - Pretty Vegas
    The White STripes - The Denial Twist
  2. roguebabe said:

you should post this in the "american eagle music" thread...you would make a lot of people happy lol!
  3. shayshay said:

Unhappy Must.....know...song!!!!!!

hey...anyone thats an AEO music expert....it seems that everytime i go to AE i hear this one song, that i absolutely LOVE!!

ihave no idea what it could be called....but it's like an extreme rockish-song with a strong drumming beat like through the most part of the song.....and idk y, but it seems to me that the singer CHICK would be black...uuum she has like a cool-sounding raspyness to her voice.....and in the chorus she says something like: "STANDING IN THE WAY OF CONTROOOL" and like with every syllable, there's a drum beat. and so if anyone knows the song will u pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me! who its by...or at least the name or something!! hahaha i HAVE TO KNOW!

-thanks!
  4. AEcrazy said:

Post song

i was at AE on saturday and i saw a music video and a song i really like, i dont remember the words but i remember the music video.it may sound crazy but here it is. It was animated, and had "sheep" like waiting in line for what it appeared to be a slaughter house if im correct, and had animated band members to. it sounded like rock of some sort. if you know this that would be great.
    Thanks

rewind said:

Quote Originally Posted by shayshay
    hey...anyone thats an AEO music expert....it seems that everytime i go to AE i hear this one song, that i absolutely LOVE!!

ihave no idea what it could be called....but it's like an extreme rockish-song with a strong drumming beat like through the most part of the song.....and idk y, but it seems to me that the singer CHICK would be black...uuum she has like a cool-sounding raspyness to her voice.....and in the chorus she says something like: "STANDING IN THE WAY OF CONTROOOL" and like with every syllable, there's a drum beat. and so if anyone knows the song will u pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me! who its by...or at least the name or something!! hahaha i HAVE TO KNOW!

-thanks!

that song is "standing in the way of control" by the gossip. it's one of my favorites that got played. =)
  6. snowbunny004014 said:

Default Song in AE

So there is the song that's playing on the Video screen in American Eagle
    and it's got these people taking pictures of themselves for myspace and then they like meet each other and then there's a band and i think there is a line in the song that goes "so I'll see you, See you around again" and i've tried doing searches but nothing turns up. so if anyone could tell me the artist or the song title that would be SUPER!
    THANK YOU!

rewind said:

Quote Originally Posted by snowbunny004014
    So there is the song that's playing on the Video screen in American Eagle
    and it's got these people taking pictures of themselves for myspace and then they like meet each other and then there's a band and i think there is a line in the song that goes "so I'll see you, See you around again" and i've tried doing searches but nothing turns up. so if anyone could tell me the artist or the song title that would be SUPER!
    THANK YOU!
    if you didn't already find out it's "honestly" by cartel.

...i thought everyone knew that song by now. cartel is getting pretty popular...they play that song on mtv. anyways they're an awesome band and they make me dance. =)
    Last edited by rewind; 07-23-2006 at 01:56 AM.
  8. snowbunny004014 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rewind
    if you didn't already find out it's "honestly" by cartel.

...i thought everyone knew that song by now. cartel is getting pretty popular...they play that song on mtv. anyways they're an awesome band and they make me dance. =)
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really couldn't find it. I did a search with the lyrics and everything, and I watched Mtv for like two hours straight but the song byte never came on again. lol.
  9. jaydogg98 said:

Default American Eagle Song

hey this is driving me nuts i watched the music video in the store but i cant figure out the freakin name of the song cause i forgot..

but in the chorus of the song they guy whos playing the panio sings

"where are you now.. sumthin sumthin If i could!"

its more of a alternative/rock song
    but if it helps the guys performing in a cafe or sumthing playing the panio and keeps flashing back to this girl walking around the streets and she finally come inside and see him singing the song and dammit i needa know cause its driving me crazy..

thanks for any of you guys who can help me!!!

-jay

rewind said:

Quote Originally Posted by jaydogg98
    hey this is driving me nuts i watched the music video in the store but i cant figure out the freakin name of the song cause i forgot..

but in the chorus of the song they guy whos playing the panio sings

"where are you now.. sumthin sumthin If i could!"

its more of a alternative/rock song
    but if it helps the guys performing in a cafe or sumthing playing the panio and keeps flashing back to this girl walking around the streets and she finally come inside and see him singing the song and dammit i needa know cause its driving me crazy..

thanks for any of you guys who can help me!!!

-jay

"the mixed tape" by jack's mannequin.
  11. jaydogg98 said:

FREAKIN SWEETNESS..

gosh i musta searched for the song for like 2 hours

thanks so much..!
  12. kungfupow said:

Default Working at AE now

I just started though...but does anyone have the list of music that are in stores now? The one with "We Run This" (Stick It Edit) by Missy Elliott? Thanks!
  13. kungfupow said:

Default nevermind haha

On the AE site there's AE Radio and it has all the music
  14. meowXOmix3 said:

Unhappy

i cant get the AE radio to work on the website it just keeps loading or somthin i been waitin like 20 mins!!! some help pleese THanx
  15. meowXOmix3 said:

k never mind i found the song i was lookin 4 =)
  16. llexii said:

Quote Originally Posted by AEcrazy
    i was at AE on saturday and i saw a music video and a song i really like, i dont remember the words but i remember the music video.it may sound crazy but here it is. It was animated, and had "sheep" like waiting in line for what it appeared to be a slaughter house if im correct, and had animated band members to. it sounded like rock of some sort. if you know this that would be great.
    Thanks
    i think ur talking about 'Float on' by Modest Mouse
  17. Peachgrl14 said:

in ae there was a song it had lyrics like "wheel of truth' "you and i are the future"
    if it helps the music video was like a concert
  18. alisa__ said:

Hi. I was wondering about this song for the longest time. I finally found the song but i don't know what its called. This was around august - september ? Lol anyways, the lyrics go something like this. I appoligize if the lyrics are incorrect. It goes like .. (8) say good night and go .

Skipping beads, bashing cheeks, im struglling.

daydreaming it seems it the corner ? and the corus goes something like (8) you get me everytime .. Why'd you have to be so cuute ...

LOL thaats all i remember, please go to this video and kinda listen to the lyrics to find the song lol pleaasee and thaank youu

the link to the video and the songs in it LOL ..

YouTube - Laguna ***** (Episode 1)
  19. milf1020 said:

Default what is this song?

Does anyone know the band and name of the song that I heard playing a couple of days ago in the store? I can't remember the name of the song or the group, but I do remember that it was after my chemical romance and the video that came on right after it was no doubt. The name of the band was like two or three words but all together, there was no space in between the words, it was all one. I wanna say the real or something like that was the title of the song but I honestly can't remember. Does anyone know? Please.

rewind said:

Quote Originally Posted by alisa__ View Post
    Hi. I was wondering about this song for the longest time. I finally found the song but i don't know what its called. This was around august - september ? Lol anyways, the lyrics go something like this. I appoligize if the lyrics are incorrect. It goes like .. (8) say good night and go .

Skipping beads, bashing cheeks, im struglling.

daydreaming it seems it the corner ? and the corus goes something like (8) you get me everytime .. Why'd you have to be so cuute ...

LOL thaats all i remember, please go to this video and kinda listen to the lyrics to find the song lol pleaasee and thaank youu

the link to the video and the songs in it LOL ..

YouTube - Laguna ***** (Episode 1)
    GOODNIGHT AND GO BY IMOGEN HEAP.

Quote Originally Posted by milf1020 View Post
    Does anyone know the band and name of the song that I heard playing a couple of days ago in the store? I can't remember the name of the song or the group, but I do remember that it was after my chemical romance and the video that came on right after it was no doubt. The name of the band was like two or three words but all together, there was no space in between the words, it was all one. I wanna say the real or something like that was the title of the song but I honestly can't remember. Does anyone know? Please.
    THE REAL BY NEVERTHELESS.