American Eagle Music List

Thread: American Eagle Music List

Tags: None

Steena said:

Quote Originally Posted by cyrssa325 View Post
    ok so there is this song from the American Eagle soundtrack..probably from either 2003, 2004, or 2005... here are some of the lyrics..
    "It's been days it seems to me,
    that's impossible
    and anyway out of this would be
    just the same
    and still you're so sweet, sweet, sweet
    so sweet to me..

its kinda long and very slow..relaxing.. and i have been looking for it for almost 3 years!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
    maybe this is Phaser - Sway
    http://www.myspace.com/phaser
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  2. ErinJules said:

Quote Originally Posted by veggiemedi View Post
    Hey I was in AE yesterday, I heard an awesome song by a UK-sounding girl band (or maybe just one girl). It was a bitter song about a relationship, and how "you're drunk again, surprise" or something, but then they always get together and things are good again. And she says "you make me sick" in it at one point. The beginning of the song starts out with her saying all these negative things he always tells her about herself. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?!
    That song is called Foundations by Kate Nash. And I was wondering if anyone has a list of the songs on the christmas c.d. Like the c.d that has "you're a mean one Mr. Grinch", and Good Life by Kanye West on it. Thanks.
  3. curlz1129 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by funnybabe987 View Post
    hey okay so i heard this song in hollister and i can't figure out the name..its goes like "she said she's leaving on a sunday that gives me one more night"
    does anyone know the name of the song or who sings it?
    it's she doesn't get it, by the format
  4. ColinKurlz said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by krons7 View Post
    i dont remember the song but i know that they call themselves the teddy bears!
    I think you may be thinking of Cobrastyle- The Teddy Bears If it goes bong dee dee dong dee dang dee dang diggy diggy. =]
  5. cyrssa325 said:

Unhappy Still looking PLEASE HELP!

ok so there is this song from the American Eagle soundtrack..probably from either 2003, 2004, or 2005... here are some of the lyrics..
    "It's been days it seems to me,
    that's impossible
    and anyway out of this would be
    just the same
    and still you're so sweet, sweet, sweet
    so sweet to me..

its kinda long and very slow..relaxing.. and i have been looking for it for almost 3 years!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
  6. favoritism said:

Default country-ish girl singing?

Okay so there was this song playing in AE before the Christmas CD was out. It was a little country-ish with a banjo playing in the beginning. I think the lyrics went a little something like this...

"Everybody's alright, everybody's okay..."

and then

"I just wanna get out of here.
    I just wanna get out of here,
    And be alone..."
  7. orange said:

So i thought i had this song down. I looked the song up, and it wasnt right. I think the song title is "better something". I know that the music video was like a concert with everybodies hands n the air. (It's not better Daft Punk. Aalready checked w/ Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger") Thanks

atmaestro said:

This thread has gotten too big to manage, so it is being closed.

Please start a new thread for different songs.

Thanks, atmaster
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title