You knew they were a selection
    Im the complete opposition
    Of what you are like
    Your a microcasm
    Of what i am on the mic
    I dont give a ****, i know your starstruck
    I feel sorry for your mum
    Sucked my **** and got her jaw stuck
    Btw, I know that because you stole a few lines from it.
    AND, you also spelled microcosm wrong.
    Totally not-creative and unoriginal. :P I'm kiddin' dawg.
    Last edited by Newbie01; 11-07-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Zachre said:

Yeah I know you did Molo, I was referring to how everyone else went straight back to dissing each other. That doesn't prove ****. If any of you want to become real lyricist, then send a message. Hating on people doesn't do **** for you.

If you want to prove to me how your a real 'g', then make me have an epiphany about life. Send me away with a greater message, a meaning, something I can relate to.
  3. Tyler6270 said:

How does hating on people not do anything for you? Look where Eminem wound up. Thanks, Bye.
  4. 020Jeffs said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachre View Post
    Yeah I know you did Molo, I was referring to how everyone else went straight back to dissing each other. That doesn't prove ****. If any of you want to become real lyricist, then send a message. Hating on people doesn't do **** for you.

If you want to prove to me how your a real 'g', then make me have an epiphany about life. Send me away with a greater message, a meaning, something I can relate to.
    I have a couple messages here for you
    First one says... "shut the **** up"
    Second one says.. "You cant rap for **** and so your opinion means nothing

And then I'd just like to add that lyricism is NOT judged in ANY way by the content of your work, it is based purely on rhyme skill and flow. If you wanna go crack a boner over world peace and all that gay **** I'm sure you could spank one out to some Martin Luther King videos.

No one cares what you think or wants to prove themself to you. I dunno about the others but I'm not claiming to be a 'G'. Hate is one of the strongest feelings out there and is a PERFECT fuel for lyrics.

VivaPalestina said:

Why is this turning into such an angst thread? Relax and carry on rapping guys!

Molotova said:

I agree with Jeffs, hate is a very strong emotion and it's a perfect fuel for lyrics. So is love though, u just gotta be full of it & have quite some skills, otherwise it's gonna end up sounding corny as fxck.
    1 <3

Zachre said:

Quote Originally Posted by 020Jeffs View Post
    I have a couple messages here for you
    First one says... "shut the **** up"
    Second one says.. "You cant rap for **** and so your opinion means nothing

And then I'd just like to add that lyricism is NOT judged in ANY way by the content of your work, it is based purely on rhyme skill and flow. If you wanna go crack a boner over world peace and all that gay **** I'm sure you could spank one out to some Martin Luther King videos.

No one cares what you think or wants to prove themself to you. I dunno about the others but I'm not claiming to be a 'G'. Hate is one of the strongest feelings out there and is a PERFECT fuel for lyrics.
    Okay, first off lyricism is the expression of emotion in an imaginative way. Rapping about random **** is whats based on rhyme skill and flow. I think it's funny world peace is gay **** to you though hahah. You sound like a very educated person. But I'm not some world peace fanatic anyways, world peace isn't even possible. And I never said anyone cared what I thought or had to prove themselves. And Hate is a perfect fuel for lyrics, as are all of the other emotions. But hating on someone over the internet? Such a badass. And to avoid being contradictory, I'm not hating, I'm just giving my opinion. I mean I get the whole battle thing, it's amusing. I was just wanting to see if anyone had anything real to say. Not "You can't rap for ****, so we don't take you seriously". How naive is that? I'm sure I'll get a lot of arguments for all of this, but its whatever. I'm sure your a very successful person in life Jeffs

Newbie01 said:

Haha, I like the Em relation and I definitely agree with where hate fuels writing. I pretty much use hate in ALL of my writing.
    Oh, and Zachre kind of has a point.

Molotova said:

Okay, first off lyricism is the expression of emotion in an imaginative way. Rapping about random **** is whats based on rhyme skill and flow. I think it's funny world peace is gay **** to you though hahah. You sound like a very educated person. But I'm not some world peace fanatic anyways, world peace isn't even possible. And I never said anyone cared what I thought or had to prove themselves. And Hate is a perfect fuel for lyrics, as are all of the other emotions. But hating on someone over the internet? Such a badass. And to avoid being contradictory, I'm not hating, I'm just giving my opinion. I mean I get the whole battle thing, it's amusing. I was just wanting to see if anyone had anything real to say. Not "You can't rap for ****, so we don't take you seriously". How naive is that? I'm sure I'll get a lot of arguments for all of this, but its whatever. I'm sure your a very successful person in life Jeffs
    And GOOD rapping is the expression of emotion in an imaginative way mixed with rhyme skill and flow. Definition: If u're only good at telling stories, you should become a priest or something. If u just got rhyme skill and flow, you should become the second Lil' Wayne or whatever. If you got all of the above, come & battle me.
    1 <3

gunsofarsenal said:

Please MOLO lmfao ......this sh*t cracks me up... one thing is you and jeffs are f*ckin posers with your antics about tellin ppl to shut the **** up like your so hard a** and in a gang or something and being confident is cool but being a Little B*tch and a d*ck with an attitude is immature...cause if you guys just had fun with it and not take sh*t so personally. Like I just see both of you sh*tting bricks because someone batttled you and got a couple of blows in on you.....motherF*ckers listen if ANY of us where as good as you two claim you are. For one...you would not be the f*ck in here and two you wouldn't care or try to run this B*tch like your lifes depended on it.....you act like your sh*t would fall a part if ppl don't give you props up to your standards. There are so many different styles and types and likes and dislikes in this world you two just need to calm the f*ck down and have fun with this sh*t you act like bad boy records or after math is up in here checkin your **** out lol

Molotova said:

Who said I was planning on getting famous dxckhead ?
    Even when it's for fun, I want lyrics to be decent, otherwise don't fxcking spit them.
    I'm a cocky lil' bxtch because I can afford it, you on the other hand, got too much attitude for a guy with absolutely no skill or what so ever.
    Come back when you know what u're talking about.
    1 <3

Newbie01 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Molotova View Post
    And GOOD rapping is the expression of emotion in an imaginative way mixed with rhyme skill and flow. Definition: If u're only good at telling stories, you should become a priest or something. If u just got rhyme skill and flow, you should become the second Lil' Wayne or whatever. If you got all of the above, come & battle me.
    Haha, so fuсking true.
    And gunsofarsenal, you just lost all respect I had for you. So now no one gives a fuсk about you, bitсh.

Zachre said:

Quote Originally Posted by Molotova View Post
    Exactly, which is why I said let's see who has something real. Because battles aren't GOOD rapping, its just kids finding more words that rhyme and are synonymous with "I'm Better" and "You Suck". And no one is really better than another, because we all have different styles. I mean, if you know your literature, there is Hemingway and Faulkner, two completely different styles, but both are famous for their work. One big reason lyricists become famous, is because their message and style is something a vast amount of people understand and relate to. It doesn't mean they are better than anyone else though. Also, in my opinion, Lil' Wayne is just a rapper with clever metaphors, while Eminem is a lyricist with a stronger message.

So, I'm not saying anyone has too, I just think it'd be cool if someone laid down something meaningful. But if you all just want to be *****es and hoes type of rappers, thats fine, continue on.

Molotova said:

@ Zachre:

Oh but I ain't into Lil' Wayne, Eminem nor The Game
    And I'm sorry for sayin', but it's y'all that I blame
    For not listenin' when it comes to real hiphop shxt
    Missin' the whole point and ain't no stoppin' it

This generation is facin' misplaced hate & frustration
    Against elevated creations of the rap foundation
    Never heard of the Fu-Schnickens kickin' it
    And even if u did, you wouldn't be diggin' it

So lemme be nice & give yo' xss some advice
    Next time think twice instead of writin' in a trice
    Mesmerized by my lines, I give you royal rhymes
    Memorize my designs, yet stay loyal to ya mind

Won't attack ya, here's a FB quote that I enjoyed
    Give us back Pac and we'll send you Soldier Boy
    But nowadays y'all get too wasted to retrace the base
    Hiphop in ya face, brought with grace, I rest my case
    1 <3

Molotova said:

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie01 View Post
    Haha, so fuсking true.
    And gunsofarsenal, you just lost all respect I had for you. So now no one gives a fuсk about you, bitсh.
    If I had cojones, I'd put 'em in gunsofarsenal's filthy mouth. TEABAG BXTCH ! Some nice fellatio for his New Jersey xss.
    Mm mm mm !
    1 <3

Zachre said:

I can understand not liking Lil'wayne or the game or any of them. But Eminem is the best known contemporary rapper (emphasis on known, because there may be some I don't know out there) And I would gladly give soulja boy for Pac. Pac had meaning. Soulja boy has a dance, and a beat. Just like most "Rappers" (Using that term loosely) today. I've never been a fan of that "A Bay bay" ****, I want the real deal. I'll throw a rhyme another time. I'm going to bed. Later
  17. 020Jeffs said:

Firstly, I have 3 A*s in Biology, Chemistry and Physics A levels, so don't question my success or intelligence.
    Secondly, no one is hating on anyone, there are threads by some of us battle rappers that rap about emotions other than hate but in a thread dedicated to rap battle, other emotions wont help.
    No one is being hated on, opinions are merely being expressed until some one thinks that they know better than everyone and tries to disagree with those opinions.
    Thirdly, there is nothing naive about refusing to take serious the advice of a poor rapper, when the aforementioned advice is in fact advice about rapping. I wouldn't take flying lessons from a penguin if you catch my drift.

Zachre said:

Quote Originally Posted by 020Jeffs View Post
    Firstly, I have 3 A*s in Biology, Chemistry and Physics A levels, so don't question my success or intelligence.
    Secondly, no one is hating on anyone, there are threads by some of us battle rappers that rap about emotions other than hate but in a thread dedicated to rap battle, other emotions wont help.
    No one is being hated on, opinions are merely being expressed until some one thinks that they know better than everyone and tries to disagree with those opinions.
    Thirdly, there is nothing naive about refusing to take serious the advice of a poor rapper, when the aforementioned advice is in fact advice about rapping. I wouldn't take flying lessons from a penguin if you catch my drift.
    Go be a scientist haha. Also, all I was saying is lets see who has a real message, and not battle each other for a minute. And you don't know if I'm a poor rapper, I've barely rapped on here and when I did I didn't take it seriously because I was just messing around, like I previously stated, I don't like battling. And my 'advice' was send a real message instead of hating on people to prove to me your real. I was just giving my opinion that to me, content is a key component of skill. But you've set forth to establish yourself king on a little forum, and therefore everyone must be worse than you who posts on here right?

Newbie01 said:

Go be a scientist haha. Also, all I was saying is lets see who has a real message, and not battle each other for a minute. And you don't know if I'm a poor rapper, I've barely rapped on here and when I did I didn't take it seriously because I was just messing around, like I previously stated, I don't like battling. And my 'advice' was send a real message instead of hating on people to prove to me your real. I was just giving my opinion that to me, content is a key component of skill. But you've set forth to establish yourself king on a little forum, and therefore everyone must be worse than you who posts on here right?
    Dude, could you just, like, maybe, SHUT THE FUСK UP? Because truthfully, I'm getting tired of your crap. The crap that doesn't make sense. Or maybe it does, but I'm too lazy to read it because it doesn't mean anything. Like, to anyone. Yeah....

Molotova said:

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie01 View Post
    Dude, could you just, like, maybe, SHUT THE FUСK UP? Because truthfully, I'm getting tired of your crap. The crap that doesn't make sense. Or maybe it does, but I'm too lazy to read it because it doesn't mean anything. Like, to anyone. Yeah....
    How come you get to swear without the shxt gettin' censored ?
    1 <3