Solved: Bike Race song - What is it?!

Thread: Solved: Bike Race song - What is it?!

Tags: None
  1. tnw1902 said:

Question Solved: Bike Race song - What is it?!

I watched the Lifetime movie "Bond of Silence" the other night, and during the bike race scene they played a clip of a song that I can't get out of my head, but I can't find it anywhere! I've tried searching different combinations of the lyrics, but all I've found is a ton of other people asking for the same song.

The lyrics are:

"We've been waiting, anticipating your arrival.
    Turn the lights on, give us road to ride on, help ensure survival....."

Anyone know? Please help!
    Last edited by tnw1902; 10-16-2010 at 04:09 PM.
  2. tnw1902 said:

Bumping up.... anyone???
  3. karagines said:

Quote Originally Posted by tnw1902 View Post
    I watched the Lifetime movie "Bond of Silence" the other night, and during the bike race scene they played a clip of a song that I can't get out of my head, but I can't find it anywhere! I've tried searching different combinations of the lyrics, but all I've found is a ton of other people asking for the same song.

The lyrics are:

"We've been waiting, anticipating your arrival.
    Turn the lights on, give us road to ride on, help ensure survival....."

Anyone know? Please help!
    OMG, I'vew been searching for the same song since they aired that show... It's driving me nuts!
  4. tnw1902 said:

Unhappy

Bumping up again..... ANYONE?!!

(BTW, it's NOT the song by Chris Rice that came up in my Google search.)
  5. TrevoRDCS said:

Default Found it!!

After searching and searching and searching, I have found the song! It is called "Road to Ride On" by Joshua Radin. I have found it on ITunes and I couldn't be more thrilled. Hope you find it soon!
  6. tnw1902 said:

OMG!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!
  7. SuserYYZ said:

Red face Bike Race Song

I have looked and looked for this song....Just checked back on this site and finally someone found it. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!!! You rock Trevor!!!! I don't know how you found it, but I am one happy woman!!!