Le Silence de Mosquees - Les pierres de Gaza

Thread: Le Silence de Mosquees - Les pierres de Gaza

Tags: None

VivaPalestina said:

Default Le Silence de Mosquees - Les pierres de Gaza

Salut!!

Another translation request I'm afraid but could a lovely translator please type up the french lyrics for me? (so that I can learn french ) and I would be eternally grateful if I could get a translation too!! Dont worry about the arabic parts

Merci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhlTt...eature=related

baby_girl_ said:

Here you are...such a sad song...

Les pierres de Gaza / The stones of Gaza

C'est l'histoire d'une Guerre, trop de soldats qui courent / It's the history of a war, of too many soldiers who ran
    Des conflits tous les jours, c'est l'histoire d'une Terre / of daily conflicts, it's the story of an earth
    Des maisons anéanties, pour vanger tous leurs morts / of ruined houses, to avenge all their deaths
    Des tortures pour les familles, ALLAH conait les torts / of tortured families, God knew the faults

Refrain:
    Une terre sans partage, une paix jamais vue / A land without authority, a never seen peace
    Ce n'était qu'un mirage, la violence continue / It was only a mirage, the violence goes on
    Des pierres qu'on a bati, des pierres qu'ils ont détruits / The stones that were built, the stones that they've destroyed
    Les pierres de l'intifada sont les pierres de gaza (bis) / The stones of Intifada are the stones of Gaza
    Géhidoubi l'imhen, Géhidoubi l'salam, Géhidoubi l'doura
    Wabizi kali corhan(bis)
    wabizi kali corhan (bis)

Avez vous souvenir de ce fameux matin / Do you remember that famous morning
    Où un homme a tué des fidèles en prière / Where a man killed worshipers while they were praying
    Des fidèles morts devant Dieu, qui priaient pour être heureux / Faithfull deaths in front of God, praying for happiness
    Peut-on toujours espérer voir la paix s'installer / Can we still hope to see the peace coming

Refrain

Sur les murs sont inscrits, les masacres, les turis / The walls are inscribed with masacres
    Des rues qui portent le sang des femmes et des enfants / The streets are carrying the blood of the women and children
    Des enfants se retrouvant un matin sans parents / The children who one morning find themselves without parents
    Orphelin abandonés trop souvant oubliés / Abandoned orphans too often forgotten

Refrain

Pourquoi toute cette violence, pourquoi tant d'innocents / Why all this violence, why so many innocent people
    Les discours qu'on entend ne parlent que de soufrance / The speeches that we hear speak only about pain
    Une terre sacré, la terre de palestine / A sacred land, the land of Palestine
    Evitons de la souillée / Let's avoid the dirty
    ALAH ou maamine

Un homme emprisoné, témoin de cette guerre / An imprisoned man, witness of this war
    A voulu dénoncé le goût de la misère / wanted to report the taste of the misery
    Sur les livres sacrés, qui portent la vérité / On the sacred books, which carry the truth
    Depuis longtemps est écrit, la justice d'aujourd'hui / The justice from today was written long time ago

Refrain

Il ne reste que l'image des mères qui on portaient / It remains only the images of the mothers who carried
    Tant d'années de douleurs, des larmes sur leur visage / So many years of pain, of tears on their faces
    Prions notre Seigneur de juger les menteurs / Let's ask our Lord to judge the liars
    Un jour sera montré l'unique vérité / One day the only truth will be shown

VivaPalestina said:

I wish I could thank you a hundred times Thank you thank you thank you!! Merci beaucoup!! (Look Faz did I spell it right? )

baby_girl_ said:

You're welcome

5. Faayzaah' said:

Eiiiwa you didn't need me finally!

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Faayzaah' View Post
    Eiiiwa you didn't need me finally!
    Hayati, we cannot ista3'ni 3anek ever <3 who else will teach me french?