The story behind cevapsiz sorular

Thread: The story behind cevapsiz sorular

Tags: None

Selene said:

Wink The story behind cevapsiz sorular

I wasn't really sure if I should post it here or in the turkish lyrics translation section. But it's not technically a question about the translation. So, I came here

I was wondering which is the story behind the song cevapsiz sorular by maNga. I read somewhere that (according to google translate) Ferman wrote it for his ex-wife?

I'm asking because everytime I listen to this song, it reminds me of my feelings after I broke up with my first boyfriend (horrible...). So, I was wondering what could make a man feel this way.

Any ideas?

A like to the song (with english subs):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vWcwJUsh0
    “We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.”
  2. lost-in-his-eyes said:

Very possible interpretation. I think he also seems unsatisfied with what he got out of the situation. Perhaps jealousy, hate, despair?

Selene said:

Red face

Quite possible. However, he still has plenty of love for her (which is quite .... noble considering the situation).
    “We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.”