Translate urgent!

Thread: Translate urgent!

Tags: None
  1. europeanbabygirl4life said:

Thumbs down Translate urgent!

Sum jam i merzitur malli po me mbyt , syt me jan verbuar , qe ku ti ke shkuar , qė sa koh u ben qe mė ste kam pare , lotet po me pikojne mali me ka marrė, ate dit ti kur shkove ti mė nuk u ktheve , nje plag ma bere dhe diēka mė rrėmbeve , shkove dhe u trete humbe diku larg e la nje njė djal nė vuajtje ne ket jet pa fat... , ti tani jeton , mendon per ardhmeri , se te don nje djal kėt ” a e din?<========= what does that mean?

2. giNa0509 said:

Shum jam i merzitur //I am very upset
    malli po me mbyt //miss you so much
    syt me jan verbuar// my eyes are dazzling
    qe ku ti ke shkuar //since you're gone
    qė sa koh u ben qe mė ste kam pare //It's going to be a long time since I saw you
    lotet po me pikojne mali me ka marrė//teardrops are falling down I miss you
    ate dit ti kur shkove ti mė nuk u ktheve //that day you gone,you don't come back
    nje plag ma bere dhe diēka mė rrėmbeve /You've done a wound and stole something
    shkove dhe u trete humbe diku larg e la nje njė djal nė vuajtje ne ket jet pa fat... //you gone and lost.You let a boy in pain in this unlucky life
    ti tani jeton , mendon per ardhmeri //you live know,thinking about the future
    se te don nje djal kėt ” a e din?//Did you know that a boy is loving you?

Soryy for that bad englisch!:S
    Hope you understand that

3. europeanbabygirl4life said:

thank you so muh for translating me.

Madmoiselle Nancy Ajram said:

Hello, here's the proper transation 4:

Sum jam i merzitur malli po me mbyt , syt me jan verbuar , qe ku ti ke shkuar , qė sa koh u ben qe mė ste kam pare , lotet po me pikojne mali me ka marrė, ate dit ti kur shkove ti mė nuk u ktheve , nje plag ma bere dhe diēka mė rrėmbeve , shkove dhe u trete humbe diku larg e la nje njė djal nė vuajtje ne ket jet pa fat... , ti tani jeton , mendon per ardhmeri , se te don nje djal kėt ” a e din

here is the translation:
    Sum'm bored miss being with throttle, the eyes are blinded, that where you have gone, that it was time to doing that on ste've seen, but with tears drip mountain has received, that day when you just can no longer be returned , a wound and let me captivate you something, I went and took third Lost somewhere far left one boy suffering a jet with no luck at this ... , You now lives, thinks for the future, than a guy don ning "

5. Gazi said:

Smile Translate urgent!

@ Madmoiselle Nancy Ajram: La ma kwaiss, wllahe ترجمة خفية اليكترونية

@europianbaby the translation below is following the Albanian text:

Im very cast down, the longing is torturing me, and Im going blind, since you have gone, it has been a long time since I saw you, shed tears and longing for you, that day you left and never came back, you wounded me and took away from me, you have gone far far away leaving someone behind in longing forever..., now you live your life, thinking for the future, but do you know that someone (a boy) is loving you
    Now the: "a e din" is used for (do you know) but in the text above should be you ever thought that someone is loving you

Tung, bye, masalama

Madmoiselle Nancy Ajram said:

gazi-sho ma kwaes? 3mel 7alak kol 7ad